NBA

maqroll

• 3 weeks later...

First 2 games of the meaningful part of the season are on Sky tonight.

7.30pm Philly V Brooklyn

10pm Toronto V Orlando

British NBA punditry is proper cringe mind you but at least it's US comms.

Seeing as Chicago's not in the mix, I might as well get behind another team this playoff series.

Love seeing the Aussies do well..

Simmons, Baynes and Ingles are the only remaining Aussies (Maker's about to be swept and Exum not playing) as far as I know.

Would be cool to see Denver go far. Same as Toronto. Both have never won it.

Can't go past Milwaukee though. I'm also Greek, he's a Freak. My brother goes for them and there's a Villa connection.

Will be rooting for Portland over OKC today though.

6 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Seeing as Chicago's not in the mix, I might as well get behind another team this playoff series.

Simmons, Baynes and Ingles are the only remaining Aussies (Maker's about to be swept and Exum not playing) as far as I know.

Can't go past Milwaukee though. I'm also Greek, he's a Freak. My brother goes for them and there's a Villa connection.

What about Patty Mills, Jonah Bolden and Andrew Bogut?

I’m a Pistons fan, we had zero chance against the Bucks and then without Griffin we had less than zero. 

Personally I’d like to see Milwaukee or Portland do well.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hornso said:

What about Patty Mills, Jonah Bolden and Andrew Bogut?

I’m a Pistons fan, we had zero chance against the Bucks and then without Griffin we had less than zero. 

Personally I’d like to see Milwaukee or Portland do well.

Don't know how I forgot Mills and Bogut but Bolden is a name new to me. We're quite well represented then..

Wouldn't have a clue myself but is there a country outside of the U.S better represented than Australia in the playoffs?

We're third most on opening night to Canada but I think we might have the most now it's playoffs..

Portland had a 10-20 point buffer throughout the 3rd and 4th quarter. OKC were wasteful for large parts and never really scared despite getting within 7..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, A'Villan said:

You have only one option - you gave more than enough reasons to support the Bucks above - unless you want to create some rivalry with your brother of course :).

I started to support Milwaukee because of Edens last year, and it's been an easy ride so far. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Who are others supporting this playoff series? Any tips for current or coming match-ups?

I'm not supporting anybody per se but I can see Houston troubling GSW with a healthy Chris Paul who was injured last year .

I've got a fiver on Philadelphia , Boston and Milwaukee to make it more interesting but I can't see past GSW. 

Giannis or Kyrie for MVP.

• Like 1

Â