NBA

maqroll

On 18/02/2019 at 17:09, AVTuco said:

Your last sentence sounds like Villa alright :)

Well they proved me right! First game back vs. Chicago (4 places below Magic in East Conf.), leading by 1 despite missing a ton of shots. 1.5 seconds left. Aaron Gordon (see 2016 dunk contest) fouls Bulls player shooting a 3. Makes 2 free throws. Game over.

...then they beat the Raptors (2nd best record in the league)

...then they lose to the Knicks (2nd worst record in the league) after leading by 12 going into 4th quarter.

• Haha 1

who knew the kings would be in the playoff race this season? going in to OKC and pulling out the win just doesn't happen to us.

got the bucks tonight at home so that'll be another tough test. rest of the schedule is pretty nice though so hopefully the playoff drought will end this season.

Did anyone see what happened to Zion Williamson's shoe?

Apparently it was the catalyst for Nike to lose 2 billion on the stock market.

Ha!

As a Bulls fan Markannen is just about the only thing to get excited about. Arcidiacono isn't too bad on his day either.

LA Lakers looking like they might not make the playoffs. I wonder if LBJ knows that at this age MJ and the UnstoppaBulls went 69-13?

I nearly forgot, that bounce pass alley-oop from Curry was nuts.

16 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Did anyone see what happened to Zion Williamson's shoe?

Apparently it was the catalyst for Nike to lose 2 billion on the stock market.

Ha!

As a Bulls fan Markannen is just about the only thing to get excited about. Arcidiacono isn't too bad on his day either.

LA Lakers looking like they might not make the playoffs. I wonder if LBJ knows that at this age MJ and the UnstoppaBulls went 69-13?

I nearly forgot, that bounce pass alley-oop from Curry was nuts.

LaVine is always fun to watch but Markannen is clearly our only real star. The Bulls FO is just straight up weird IMO. Always planning for a future that never comes.

As for LA , even if the Lakers stumbled into 8th spot they'd get blown away by GSW. LeBron has just flat out gave up defending. It's become so bad you'd think he was spot fixing with some Asian gambling cartel.

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I've been down many Bird rabbit holes on Youtube and enjoyed every second. A genius but a grafter too. He could talk shite at the greats then back it up.

Image result for larry bird gif

Greatest Small Forward to play the game from where I sit.

• Like 1

On 27/02/2019 at 17:57, tomsky_11 said:

Well they proved me right! First game back vs. Chicago (4 places below Magic in East Conf.), leading by 1 despite missing a ton of shots. 1.5 seconds left. Aaron Gordon (see 2016 dunk contest) fouls Bulls player shooting a 3. Makes 2 free throws. Game over.

...then they beat the Raptors (2nd best record in the league)

...then they lose to the Knicks (2nd worst record in the league) after leading by 12 going into 4th quarter.

...then a win against GSW!? What is this team?!

• 2 weeks later...
Â