NBA

maqroll

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

It was ages ago dude and they have won a load of games since .

Late 2018 I think yeah? There is also a video clip of KD on the court mouthing "That's why I am outta here man" to Iggy around the same time.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Hornso said:

Late 2018 I think yeah? There is also a video clip of KD on the court mouthing "That's why I am outta here man" to Iggy around the same time.

Yup . The NBA has been my soap opera this season so I'm really into all the different story lines. I know more about Jeanie Buss and Rob Lowepinka than the Bulls owners.😂

• Haha 1

Wow, where to start with that. Durant out for 12 months will ripple around the league this off season but in terms of yesterdays game. Neither team seemed to know how to close it out. Amazing win for the Warriors, but at this point Toronto have 6-7 guys that you know what you are going to get each game. I'd definitely back them to win one of the last two games, but if the Warriors win game 6 they'll be extremely tight before game 7 I'd imagine. Except for Kawhi as that dude is a robot.

• Like 1

It's nice for the Raptors but let's face it the only reason they won was the injuries. The history books wont remember that of course.

KD and Thompson free agents but out for most of next season will make things interesting. Kawhi will go to the lakers.

Edited by villa89

5 hours ago, villa89 said:

It's nice for the Raptors but let's face it the only reason they won was the injuries. The history books wont remember that of course.

KD and Thompson free agents but out for most of next season will make things interesting. Kawhi will go to the lakers.

Kawhi to GS. Let KD go, he was never going to sign anyway.

11 hours ago, Hornso said:

Why wouldn't KD opt in and rehab on the Warriors dime and still be a FA next year? The max offers will still be there this time next year surely?

Maybe hes hoping to be back fit for the playoffs next season after a 9 month recovery. 

Â