NBA

maqroll

On 24/05/2019 at 17:04, A'Villan said:

I like the Raptors line-up. A friend of mine predicted they'd go all the way very early on in the season, and everyone scoffed at him..

They had the best record in the Eastern conference last season and then signed Leonard

I don't think your friend needed to be Nostradamus to predict they would be strong again this year. :P

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

They had the best record in the Eastern conference last season and then signed Leonard

I don't think your friend needed to be Nostradamus to predict they would be strong again this year. :P

True. At the same time, who was picking them to go all the way to NBA champions? This guy did.

I have nothing against the Raptors and like to see long-time suffering fan bases do well, but **** me, Drake is such a opportunistic, headline grabbing flog.

21 hours ago, A'Villan said:

True. At the same time, who was picking them to go all the way to NBA champions? This guy did.

They haven't won it yet :D

• Haha 1

On 29/05/2019 at 15:28, Brumerican said:

GSW sweep. I'd be surprised if Toronto win a a game to be honest.

I'm glad we ain't getting a whitewash and Draymond getting schooled by Siakam was fun.😀.

Drake remains a bellend. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brumerican said:

@A'Villan I said I'd be surprised and I am . 😀

😀 Can't deny you that one.

I was asked 'who do you like for the finals?' the other day by my brother, he doesn't miss a game and is a walking basketball encyclopedia.

I said, 'Toronto'.

He replies, 'That's who you like, not who will win'

And I conceded, 'Yeah, GSW will win'

I know no one on VT cares, but I wish I'd told my brother what I thought. It's not that I think Toronto are any more likely to win than GSW, but I reckon they've got the squad and ability.

2 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

😀 Can't deny you that one.

I was asked 'who do you like for the finals?' the other day by my brother, he doesn't miss a game and is a walking basketball encyclopedia.

I said, 'Toronto'.

He replies, 'That's who you like, not who will win'

And I conceded, 'Yeah, GSW will win'

I know no one on VT cares, but I wish I'd told my brother what I thought. It's not that I think Toronto are any more likely to win than GSW, but I reckon they've got the squad and ability.

I'd very much like it to go 7 games and Toronto to win with a buzzer beater from Kawhi that causes Drake to scream so loud he snaps his vocal chords.

• Haha 1

Stepping back away from the situation. It's kind of crazy that we're in the Finals and a team is missing their best player, one of the best three players in the league and they were still favourites to win at the start of the series.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I'd very much like it to go 7 games and Toronto to win with a buzzer beater from Kawhi that causes Drake to scream so loud he snaps his vocal chords.

Drake snapping his vocal chords would be nice. Another 7 game series ending with a buzzer beater would be fantastic, but possibly less important for humanity.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Hornso said:

Stepping back away from the situation. It's kind of crazy that we're in the Finals and a team is missing their best player, one of the best three players in the league and they were still favourites to win at the start of the series.

Image result for we won without you draymond

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

That happened.

Well, it's more about chemistry than biology when you're trying to get a team to achieve together.

I could care less, but that's potentially going to bring an end to their dynasty if they don't sort it out.

4 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Well, it's more about chemistry than biology when you're trying to get a team to achieve together.

I could care less, but that's potentially going to bring an end to their dynasty if they don't sort it out.

It was ages ago dude and they have won a load of games since .

• Haha 1

Â