NBA

maqroll

15 hours ago, Brumerican said:

No work tomorrow so I can finally  watch a full playoff game live , instead of the highlight package the day after.

I can see Boston sweeping Cleveland. Such a well drilled , all round team who don't seem to be missing Kyrie and Heyward all that much.

The Cavs came back with a bang in fairness . A close series is better for the neutrals too.

• Like 1

Celtics punching above our weight to even get this far w/o Irving and Heyward. That said, we play like an actual team, Cavs are the LeBron Show. Still a lot to overcome, especially when they shoot 60% from the floor.

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

Celtics punching above our weight to even get this far w/o Irving and Heyward. That said, we play like an actual team, Cavs are the LeBron Show. Still a lot to overcome, especially when they shoot 60% from the floor.

Celtics have been incredible considering their injuries. Stevens is an amazing coach.

Still feels like whoever comes out of the East loses to the Warriors in 4 or 5. ?

On 21/05/2018 at 20:37, Hornso said:

Pretty ordinary playoffs thus far. Lots of blowouts.

It's 2-2 and 2-1 So at least the series' are staying close . Hopefully Houston tie it up tonight . I've enjoyed the playoffs so far,  but admittedly that's mostly through the 9 minute highlights  .(It's on too late for me)

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

Tatum is doing an unreal job masking their absence as a rookie.

7 hours ago, Brumerican said:

It's 2-2 and 2-1 So at least the series' are staying close . Hopefully Houston tie it up tonight . I've enjoyed the playoffs so far,  but admittedly that's mostly through the 9 minute highlights  .(It's on too late for me)

Both series at 2-2 now. This is more like it.

• Like 1

LeBron must look around his syringe room sometimes and wonder if Kyrie would have worked better in the 4th. Boston are just full of energy and rotate superbly so James is going to have to sleep with a drip in his arm tonight.

Also, what on earth was Durant doing on the last possession ? He dribbles into a crowded side of the floor but still gets to his deadliest range, and then bottles it and passes to an injured Thompson ?  He makes fall backs from there 99% of his career ? It blew my mind . 

Harden's poster on Green was fun to watch .

Houston miss 27 3 pointers in a row. Ouch.

If you take a 35% success rate it's odds of about 100k to 1 to be that bad.

Warriors in 4 for me. I hope I'm wrong and LeBron pulls off a miracle.

Cleveland in 7!

Home court is defended through the first 6 games. And then LeBron goes legend and drops 70 in Oakland.

The Cavs win and he announces his retirement.

"I'm out, Jerry!"

On 30/05/2018 at 13:17, BerniesElbow said:

Cleveland in 7!

Home court is defended through the first 6 games. And then LeBron goes legend and drops 70 in Oakland.

The Cavs win and he announces his retirement.

"I'm out, Jerry!"

JR Smith: Hold my beer!

I hate to sound like a whiner, but, the refs screwed the Cavs, in typical Cleveland fashion.

Its bad enough they have to try and beat a team with 5 All-Stars, but, they dont stand a chance if the refs...well, you know.

And, J.R. Smith didnt help, either.

It was quite the debacle.

And, in the meantime, LeBrons epic performance (51 points) will go largely forgotten.

Â