NBA

maqroll

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Hornso said:

The way he's playing this year, he should be coming off the bench for a contender.

Oh absolutely . I actually think he would have been perfect for the Lakers or Milwaukee.

I've lost count of how many times I've watched this.

• Thanks 1

@Brumerican

We're one win off playoff places.

January has seen LaVine average 30ppg, Markkanen average 13ppg and the real 'Coby' average double digits ppg too.

We're title contenders! So bring Rose home.

Edited by A'Villan
  • Like 1

On 22/01/2020 at 09:27, Brumerican said:

Oh absolutely . I actually think he would have been perfect for the Lakers or Milwaukee.

I've lost count of how many times I've watched this.

As a combo guard myself, if I could have any NBA player in history's athleticism and fitness, it would be Rose's.

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

@Brumerican

We're one win off playoff places.

January has seen LaVine average 30ppg, Markkanen average 13ppg and the real 'Coby' average double digits ppg too.

We're title contenders! So bring Rose home.

I said 8th seed was  possible but I had little faith in the coach.

Still feel the same. 

I'd rather Rose went and got a ring somewhere.

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

I said 8th seed was  possible but I had little faith in the coach.

Still feel the same. 

I'd rather Rose went and got a ring somewhere.

I remember you saying so quite well, others who I share the court with hold a similar view on the coach.

I agree, I was only trying to be humorous. Rose would only be taking court time from the development of Coby, and anyway, Rose won't play for long enough to see Chicago contend.

FWIW, as much as Coby is my new favourite player, I watched the Minnesota game and, like f*ck me, Coby can take too many dribbles, naive rookie error that needs to be nipped.

I don't rate Kyrie all that highly for that reason, and that's with him getting to the ring and dropping 50pts at times, Coby just costs us valuable plays with his.

Even though Coby is doing it in half court set play scenarios, someone needs to show him some Dwayne Wade 3 dribbles to cover the full court in transition.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

I remember you saying so quite well, others who I share the court with hold a similar view on the coach.

I agree, I was only trying to be humorous. Rose would only be taking court time from the development of Coby, and anyway, Rose won't play for long enough to see Chicago contend.

FWIW, as much as Coby is my new favourite player, I watched the Minnesota game and, like f*ck me, Coby can take too many dribbles, naive rookie error that needs to be nipped.

I don't rate Kyrie all that highly for that reason, and that's with him getting to the ring and dropping 50pts at times, Coby just costs us valuable plays with his.

Even though Coby is doing it in half court set play scenarios, someone needs to show him some Dwayne Wade 3 dribbles to cover the full court in transition.

I know you were being . humorous. I'm just laconic when replying via phone.

One of my main gripes with the coach is Coby's lack of minutes.

• Like 1

Â