NBA

maqroll

35 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Finals .

Season MVP is Harden or Giannis but if Boston make the finals you'd have to give Kyrie a shout.

Phew :P. Was going to say Kyrie has no chance of regular season.

The East is a tough one, could see any of the top 4 teams coming out if they get it together at the right time.

5 hours ago, Hornso said:

Phew :P. Was going to say Kyrie has no chance of regular season.

The East is a tough one, could see any of the top 4 teams coming out if they get it together at the right time.

I think Milwaukee are the best all round team . All 5 starters can shoot but more importantly they all graft on defense .

• Like 2

On 26/04/2019 at 09:08, A'Villan said:

PG played good D, so his response is understandable, purely on the basis that he was eliminated by the shot.

Logo Lillard > Playoff P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hornso said:

Logo Lillard > Playoff P

They were the sourest of grapes.  Even if technically it was a bad shot choice you shouldn't be reaching for that in your post game interview.

• Like 2

On 27/04/2019 at 22:00, Brumerican said:

They were the sourest of grapes.  Even if technically it was a bad shot choice you shouldn't be reaching for that in your post game interview.

I just hate that he calls himself Playoff P.

Anyway, interesting start in the East but gotta admit my focus is in the West. GSW up 1-0 over Houston. Winner of which will win the championship I feel. Crazy to have such an important match up in the Conference Semi-Finals.

• Like 2

GSW had this sown up the second Clint Capela said the Rockets "wanted the Warriors". You don't poke a bear.

Hope the Bucks get past the Celtics. Can't stand Kyrie and his destabilising mid season statements.

As a Nets fan I don't really care who wins - but I'd quite like either Kawhi to bring the Championship to Toronto or the Golden State dynasty to do it one more time before KD breaks it up... (hopefully moving to Brooklyn!)

I didn't know there was a little NBA corner of VT, happy days!

• Like 2

On 03/05/2019 at 21:24, Don_Simon said:

GSW had this sown up the second Clint Capela said the Rockets "wanted the Warriors". You don't poke a bear.

Hope the Bucks get past the Celtics. Can't stand Kyrie and his destabilising mid season statements.

As a Nets fan I don't really care who wins - but I'd quite like either Kawhi to bring the Championship to Toronto or the Golden State dynasty to do it one more time before KD breaks it up... (hopefully moving to Brooklyn!)

It seems my NBA knowledge is as on the money as my football knowledge!

I think Celtics can pay for their summer holiday reservations now. There's no coming back for them.

Celtics were able to shock the Bucks in the first game, but since then the difference in quality is just too much. Giannis is a monster and he wants to win so bad. And to think he's only 24!

On 03/05/2019 at 21:24, Don_Simon said:

I think it will pick up now that Sky are showing a lot of coverage.

6 hours ago, Brumerican said:

If you don't have Sky, you can also normally watch games on bet365 providing you have £5 in your account.

7 hours ago, Brumerican said:

58 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

If you don't have Sky, you can also normally watch games on bet365 providing you have £5 in your account.

I think its the timing of the games rather than how to watch it. There's plenty of opportunity to watch via streams, but watching the Nets at 0200 is not do-able a lot of the time.

Â