Fortnite

lapal_fan

51 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's fun!

So close at the end there! You got good revives in, broke down that guys defence, identified targets, downed a guy and we got down the last guy who nade spammed us then got the drop on us because of our low health.

If only you and I didn't keep stepping on that trap you set! :lol: 

Still, not bad for the second game! 

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

So close at the end there! You got good revives in, broke down that guys defence, identified targets, downed a guy and we got down the last guy who nade spammed us then got the drop on us because of our low health.

If only you and I didn't keep stepping on that trap you set! :lol: 

Still, not bad for the second game! 

I didn't set it! It was just there :D

Been thinking about that guy at the end. We should have pincered him. At least one of us would have won then.

He had loads of health though. It showed it at the end. Does armour give you loads more?

• Like 1

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I didn't set it! It was just there :D

Been thinking about that guy at the end. We should have pincered him. At least one of us would have won then.

He had loads of health though. It showed it at the end. Does armour give you loads more?

yea it does make you quite powerful.  One potion gives you 50 (your base health is 100) and 2 potions give you 100, so you have twice the amount of health, which really does make a huge difference. 

Depending on the gun you use too.  Assault rifles (depending on distance) average about 30 hit points per hit.  The sub-machine gun you had would do about 15 (hence why it's good in close quarters where your bullets are fast firing and in range to hit them).  The bolt action rifle I was using is 100 I think (because it's a 1 hit knock-out without armour).  A pistol is about 20 (maybe).  Not sure on shot guns, but they are terrifically powerful in a house, 1 shot I think.  I think their damage is based PER PELLET, so maybe 12 damage per pellet, but they'll fire 10 pellets, so if you hit 3 pellets you'd do 36 damage. 

So essentially it's doubling your hits, which is a huge deal to be honest.  

37 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah I think he was on 200 when it showed him at the end so would have been a tough call anyway!

Loads of fun though. Can't wait until we have 4 people playing at once.

Could be tonight... @MadManMarcus and @villarule123 should both have it now

Cool.  I hopefully be on.  I was a stupid boy yesterday and stayed up to watch the CL highlights which finished at half past bastard 12, so I'm a bit tired.  

Will try to endeavour though! 

9 hours ago, RunRickyRun said:

I see the appeal but I don't think it's for me. I'll play it for an odd hour here and there - I doubt I will ever win a game though.

I dunno. @lapal_fan and I got to the final 3 people (as in me him and one other guy) the other night and it was only my second game! 

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I should be on tonight @lapal_fan @StefanAVFC @villarule123

Should have been last night.

Last night was the most depressing video game night I've ever had.

few boring matches of RL.. Abandoned a game so put fortnite on for some 1 player. 

Played 5 games of that and I basically landed and got shotgunned in the face - I was annoyed.

Put BF1 on and played on my own.. wow, it's awful when you're not part of a squad (I did okay, but it's so much more boring). 

I turned it off at 10.30 and watched MOTD2 including analysis. 

I hate you 3 for that. 

• Like 1

Â