Weekends Football 13/15 October/Midweek Football 16/19 October

andykeenan

No we've seen an improvement in   levels at the top end of the league this season. Results in Europe have proved that. Chelsea winning and dominating at Atletico. spurs beating Dortmund. I watched a La Liga game last night between espanyol v Levante and it was so poor it was laughable. Luna wouldn't even get into a league 1 team, and Baptistão I have never seen a worse striker ever. 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

They can't use "best" or "most exciting" anymore, I thought it was currently "most competitive" or "hardest"

todays game was a shit 0-0 draw...because both teams are so competitive... :rolleyes:

Yes, but all leagues will have crap games. Which league has more of them, I’ve no idea. 

Yeah they will, funnily enough about 5/6 years a go one man almost single handedly killed off the enjoyment of the Classico for me, he happened to be there today too...

at least we don't seem to suffer from that, Liverpool vs Utd is still a fixture that's usually only played twice a year, maybe in the cup every 3/4 years, the Classico was being played 8 times a season and it couldn't live up to it anymore

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I'm kinda glad 900 million people just got served a duck egg.

Half of them will probably be satisfied as as Martial did a step over in the 60th minute and Salah did a backheel in the 70th minute. Fifa generation innit.

• Like 2

Â