World Cup 2018: Russia

VILLAMARV

7 hours ago, Dick said:

**** the Sun, every time I am offered or asked to do work for them, I walk away. Don't give a shit about the money.

I take great pleasure when I’m offered a free paper at a petrol station and I ask “is it The Sun?” (Which it always is) and then say “absolutely not “

i mean nobody cares but it makes me feel better. 

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I take great pleasure when I’m offered a free paper at a petrol station and I ask “is it The Sun?” (Which it always is) and then say “absolutely not “

Ha I have the same feeling at my local Spar shop. Couldn't pay me to read that shit.

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I always say yes. Never know when you may need some emergency bog paper ?

• Like 1

I am going to sound like a prick, but a lady scanned the paper and said she had to do it (to give it to me for free), I said I didn't want it - so told her to start the transaction again and to not scan the paper.

• Like 1

This hounding of Sterling is making me warm to him, a total disgrace.

Thought England looked good against Nigeria. Southgate is doing pretty well, the system looks to make the most of what we have and unless your expecting them to win the whole thing I don’t think they’ll disappoint.

3 hours ago, a m ole said:

Thought England looked good against Nigeria. Southgate is doing pretty well, the system looks to make the most of what we have and unless your expecting them to win the whole thing I don’t think they’ll disappoint.

Sterling is a grade a p****. And a rather average footballer to boot. 

I feel bad for him due to this but he isnt a great player and never will be for me. his technique is poor but his decision making and attacking positioning are good. 

Wouldnt get near a top continental team

• Like 1

8 hours ago, a m ole said:

If The Sun hate him so much, I figure he's probably a decent bloke.

I really like our England team. They play as a a team and for each other. We finally have a way of playing that suits the players (well most of them). I just wish we had a world class midfielder to finish it all off. 

Â