Cardinals @ Eagles
Seahawks
@ Rams
Ravens @ Raiders
Packers @ Cowboys
Chiefs
@ Texans
Vikings @ Bears

Some good matches on there in fairness, be it quality v quality or shit v shit.

at first i was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. i maybe thought he meant that it was funny because he isn't used to being asked about intricacies of football by a woman. but its his facial expression more than anything that does it for me. and the fact that he hasn't sought to offer an alternative explanation or offer an apology...

Pats seem to have lost their edge (famous last words).  They're still good enough to eek out wins against mediocrity, but in the past, last night would've been a blowout.  Obviously they could hit their stride for the post-season, but they won't win the big one going the way they're going.

Defense finally stepped up for them though. I’d be surprised if Nick Folk is a Buc come 9am eastern time!

btw, is it me, or is Jameis a tad overrated? I know he’s still a young QB, but he really hasn’t done much. 

On 10/5/2017 at 10:53, Milfner said:

Ughhhhhhh, those Cam comments from yesterday. What the **** was he thinking/saying? Just so utterly embarrassing 

Yeah made himself look a tit. I

Mind you the reporter has had to apologise after some of her old tweets, which might be classed as racist, were dug up! Fame is a bitch!

Edited by Xela

I wanted to say Pats win in a Pats way, but that was just a lucky escape. And yes, Winston may have some favorable stats, but he clearly fails the eye-test.

34 minutes ago, Tegis said:

And Gamepass is broken. words removed!!!!

I was thinking of subscribing. I take it, it's not worth it?

Â