Week 5 - Trubisky

Tegis

54 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

If the Browns lose again this week I can see 'em going 0-16.

not sure if you did it on purpose or not but nice move picking up alex smith the week i play you with no QB

Big couple of tests for us in the next week. In Detroit on Sunday, home against the Eagles on Thursday. Think we'll find out if we can go deep into the post-season or not after these two.

7 hours ago, zak said:

not sure if you did it on purpose or not but nice move picking up alex smith the week i play you with no QB

Well all my other waiver claims failed! And no, it was coincidence.

And Simian will be available in a couple of days.

Sorry, didn't realise Denver were on a bye.

Edited by rjw63

9 hours ago, rjw63 said:

If the Browns lose again this week I can see 'em going 0-16.

Made some good draft picks, went 4-0 in pre-season... bit of hope for the season

Then it all goes back to normal! 

2 hours ago, Milfner said:

Ughhhhhhh, those Cam comments from yesterday. What the **** was he thinking/saying? Just so utterly embarrassing 

Yep, cringeworthy comments at the best of times, but someone of that profile in that environment, you'd think he'd be media trained to hide his prejudices.  Obviously not.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Yep, cringeworthy comments at the best of times, but someone of that profile in that environment, you'd think he'd be media trained to hide his prejudices.  Obviously not.

Most players aren't bright at the best of times. And when they zone out it goes bananas.

Â