VillaTalk Deadpool 2017

Jimzk5

I like AC/DC. Have quiet a few of their tunes on my Spotify 'Train to Work' playlist. 

Saw a decent tribute act of them in Rock City in Phuket a few years back. 

The Pocket Rocket Naim Suleymanoglu died aged 50

Possibly the greatest and shortest (4ft10) weightlifter of all time.

Also known for getting impressively drunk and going around the Olympic village and harassing people

6 hours ago, sne said:

The Pocket Rocket Naim Suleymanoglu died aged 50

Possibly the greatest and shortest (4ft10) weightlifter of all time.

Also known for getting impressively drunk and going around the Olympic village and harassing people

Precious McKenzie, 4'9

1465103637557.jpg

Rodney Bewes dead at 79, best known as bob ferris in the likely lads

Loved that programme even though it was well before my time, and if you read up on the history it shows James Bolam to be word removed

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Sad 3

18 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Loved that programme even though it was well before my time, and if you read up on the history it shoes James Bolam to be word removed

Awww. RIP Bob Scarborough Ferris. 

One of the few classic TV series where the sequel (Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads?) was better than the original. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 2

Loved the likely lads, RIP Bob

Think i will dig out the dvd's & have a re-watch over the weekend. Shame they never managed to recover all of the B&W episodes, Was hoping Bob Monkhouse might have had them somewhere in his huge archive of stuff the BBC decided it would be fine to tape over.

In the chocolate box of life the top layer's already gone. And someone's pinched the orange creme from the bottom.

Random mid 90's indie song that mentions Rodney Bewes (and an awful lot of other people that have since died)

Edited by LakotaDakota

2 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Loved that programme even though it was well before my time, and if you read up on the history it shows James Bolam to be word removed

I’ve just read about their fall out. What a ridiculous thing for Bolam to get arsey over. Hardly worth falling out over for 40 minutes, let alone 40 years. 

• Like 1

0IjRdNz.jpg

Dmitri Hvorostovsky. Initially a Metal singer, he turned his attention to opera - beating Bryn Terfel in the Cardiff singer of the year, which did not please the locals.

He settled in the UK. Died in London this morning, brain cancer, 55 :(

Â