VillaTalk Deadpool 2017

Jimzk5

Come to post the same! ESPN will hopefully be lining it up but I can't see the NFL or the pats being forthcoming with interviewees, especially if they take the line of it being there for everyone to see, he'd already been arrested on account of gun charges and accused of shootings I think maybe even murder before 

edit: btw, under the laws of the state he died an innocent man, his conviction was still under appeal

Edited by villa4europe

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

A lot of US sports 'stars' seem to end up dead or in prison. You very rarely get it in the UK. 

I'm not really a betting man but I reckon every American sports star has or will end up dead at some point. ;)

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

A lot of US sports 'stars' seem to end up dead or in prison. You very rarely get it in the UK. 

I think a lot of them still use sports as escapism from a poor upbringing and tough life but throwing money at people like that doesn't make that life go away

4 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

What a difference a couple of years makes.

Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has been found dead in his cell after hanging himself. This on the same day that the current Patriots team are due to visit The White House to commemorate their recent superbowl win

He had just beaten a separate double homicide rap, even though everyone knows he did it. Sounds like maybe his conscience caught up with him. Total shitstain of a human being, no tears will be shed for him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I'm not really a betting man but I reckon every American sports star has or will end up dead at some point. ;)

'In a sense, Deng Xiaoping's death was inevitable, wasn't it?' - Jon Snow

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Xela said:

It's the guns that usually keep them and their loved ones safe.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Jon said:

Ugo :o:(

Wow

My mate who worked at Chelsea used to have lots of dealings with him and said he was genuinely one of the nicest blokes she ever met

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Was that Norwich ? If so I think I remember it,  dodgy back pass or similar ? (I was in the Holte that day)

Yes, November '92. Lost 2-3.

Â