VillaTalk Deadpool 2017

Jimzk5

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I've just watched the video of him pissing over this woman and farting in her mouth. The video was seized in a drug raid in chucks house in the 80s and was leaked. Jesus, he was one dirty motherfooker. 

We've all been there mate

A6EgJ.gif

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I've just watched the video of him pissing over this woman and farting in her mouth. The video was seized in a drug raid in chucks house in the 80s and was leaked. Jesus, he was one dirty motherfooker. 

I thought that was found in a raid after it was discovered that he had been recording women in the restroom of one of his restaurants. 

36 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Would have been nothing without his cousin Marvin 

It's your cousin Marvin. Marvin BERRY!

Christ, talk about spelling it out! :P

6 minutes ago, hogso said:

I thought that was found in a raid after it was discovered that he had been recording women in the restroom of one of his restaurants. 

You maybe right because I read about that too. What I read though was that it was a drug raid. 

46 minutes ago, Xela said:

It's your cousin Marvin. Marvin BERRY!

Christ, talk about spelling it out! :P

You just know that whoever wrote the gag didn't put the surname in on the first pass but was told to include it by the money men because we can't have people not getting jokes in summer blockbusters, can we? 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

You just know that whoever wrote the gag didn't put the surname in on the first pass but was told to include it by the money men because we can't have people not getting jokes in summer blockbusters, can we? 

Still prefer the family guy version :) 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

On 3/19/2017 at 11:28, Rugeley Villa said:

I read this yesterday and I can't get it out of my head.

Hang on, Chuck Berry - Rock n Roll pioneer gone, David Rockefeller gone.

Sharon Stone must be shitting herself.

EDIT: Bricking it, I should have said bricking it.

Edited by Paddywhack

2 hours ago, Chindie said:

Martin McGuiness

There will be a few allegations printed in the coming weeks and months now, things that they couldn't print when he was drawing breath.

Always had sympathy for his cause but not his actions. I know it was a necessary evil and for the greater good but it sickened me the way he was able to elevate and legitimise himself during the peace process.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

He has already been on Twitter with a very carefully worded sympathetic message.

Corbyn stands by his friends, just a pity so many of them are cold blooded murderers. 

• Like 2

Â