VillaTalk Deadpool 2017

Jimzk5

2 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

Charles Manson has been rushed to hospital with an undisclosed illness 

You bastard, it's your fault! What did he ever do to hurt anyone? ....Oh yeah, all the murders.

14 hours ago, jackbauer24 said:

I have been following the 'real' Deathlist for nearly as long as I've supported Villa (30+ years) and just find the whole thing a lighthearted view on death. As they say in Life of Brian;

Always look on the bright side of life 
For life is quite absurd,
And death's the final word.
You must always face the curtain with a bow!

It's funny that suddenly some papers are reporting it as 'sick' and 'twisted' etc. Would put money on it being taken down in the not to distant future and threads like this closed and seen as bad taste... maybe no.1 should be 'Sense of Humour'...

Anyway, I'm going to play! For the record, me and my Dad have always said we'd LOVE to be on the list - most of these people are already well into their 90s and/or in poor health and yet the survival rate is normally 80%+!

So for VillaTalk;

1. Maggie Smith

2. Jessica Lansbury

3. Sean Connery

4. David Attenborough

5. Gene Hackman

Whodat?

You mean Angela Lansbury, perchance? :)

• Like 1

Brucie seems a popular choice, he's not even ill is he?

Any news out of the Palace about QE2? If ever she was ill I'm sure it would be kept as quiet as possible for as long as possible because of the obvious worldwide interest and media circus that comes with it. They'd probably say something like she had a 'heavy cold' if she wasn't seen for a while...

5 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Random people;

Xela will die from lonelyness

Paddywhack will die from colleagues having enough of him

Robjw will die from anal related illnesses

Dave80 will die from the cold living up north

Spiderman.

Hmmm, I was shitting blood for 5 days after Christmas dinner (plain food always **** me up)...all good now though so the missus can get her pegging gear on ;)

• Like 3

On 1/4/2017 at 07:41, Chindie said:

Manson's been ill for a while. Too interesting a chracter to die in such a dull way though...

Nah, that's exactly what he deserves. Nothing sensational to increase his cult of personality. 

7 hours ago, Genie said:

Brucie seems a popular choice, he's not even ill is he?

Any news out of the Palace about QE2? If ever she was ill I'm sure it would be kept as quiet as possible for as long as possible because of the obvious worldwide interest and media circus that comes with it. They'd probably say something like she had a 'heavy cold' if she wasn't seen for a while...

Does Chuck get the nod once she kicks it, or will he be skipped over for William?

Â