Boycott Coca Cola?

Gringo

Coca Cola - good or bad  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Coca Cola - good or bad

• BAD Destroying the planet
    • GOOD Teaching the world to sing

think i will stick with ribenia light

which also contains aspartame ..the one and the same ingredient of coke that is going to give you cancer

I'll stick to Pepsi max as I've never seen an overweight lab rat and they drink it all the time

You havent looked enough... :winkold:

Must admit, I am a sucker for a nice cold bottle of Coke every now and again, it washes the chips down at work a treat but I don't drink it (or eat chips at work) that often. But I'd still rather drink Coke with a GB label on compared to some of this imported arabic / third world imported bollocks that shops keep trying to foist on me whenever I do try and buy one. Sorry its not the same and it tastes like fertiliser. So in effect my Coke boycott is happening as I can't really find that many places apart from the supermarkets (where they sell it warm) or the 24 hour garage (where I have to sell my organs before I can afford it) as a consequence, I haven't really bought one in months and months now as the real thing is hard to find

Bad all fizzy soft drinks should be banned, Replace Fizz with water, water is good!

Sparkling water also tastes just as good, well nearly...

I find sparkling water with a bit of sugar in it tast....... oh wait :?

I have been boycotting all coca-cola for the last 5 years. The only time I have had some of their product is when I have drunkenly had a whisky and coke out on the piss...I think that is why I am always ill the next day ;)

They have blood on their hands - they exploit children and poor families who get small wages and long hours - these people can't rely on the unions becuase union members get killed - they destroy the environment and habitats - they prevent a self-sufficient economy - they put local businesses out of buisiness..........ENJOY!

Â