Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Bolton

limpid

Match Polls  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/10/17 at 14:00

The ref was absolute cancer, he was Bolton's 12th man today.

Bruce was alright his subs were interesting, but without Samba and his big head at the end it may have been 1-1 so in hindsight a genius sub? **** knows.. 

As for the match it was a win and 3 points is all that matters. Sometimes you have to win scrappy as you're not going to play amazingly every game, but we won so regardless of the performance I'll take it. I hope against Wolves we are better.

No real issues with the red but **** me, Bolton cheated their way right through the game and the ref enabled them through either ineptitude or just plain bias. 

There was really only one team in this the whole match until the last 5-6 minutes and to be honest you always expect a bit of squeaky bum when you don't finish the opposition off. 

Overall I think the main issue, other than Davis and Kodjia having to piggyback Bolton defenders all game was just a lack of fluency in the final third -  the timing of everything was just a little bit off. Having said that, when Hogan came on, we looked good for another goal or two but just didn't have the luck.

Three points, well deserved, but hopefully more goals to come.

• Like 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Why. It's the same way played last 4 games! 

All the teams we have played are crap. Too weak in the middle of the park. He needs an extra man in there and go 4-3-2-1.

Â