Red Dead Redemption 2

hogso

i've picked up the pace a bit in chapter 3, done around 3/4 of the legendary animals and most of the perfect pelts already so started playing the game, it suffers from the usual rockstar problems, you unlock the best weapons, finish the small to start with learning curve and the missions become fairly easy and things that you've done before in their various games, the grays vs braithwaites + the gang story is at least a bit interesting but the whole formula is a bit tired now, the quality of the world they have built is dragging it through

1 minute ago, Designer1 said:

That was one of my favourite parts of the game due to the Yojimbo influence.

yeah it felt to me as soon as it got started that it would be a good story arc which i think is why I've got more in to playing the missions in this chapter

without spoiling anything is there an option as to how it plays out? i know there are tweaks in the game based on your honour level but this to me is screaming out a chance for the game to go off in 2 different directions which would be a departure from the usual rockstar stuff (apart from the very end of GTA V obviously)

I've loved every second of it.  There is just so much to do.  I've hardly touched the main story as have just been enjoying exploring, hunting, doing challenges, getting the legendary pelts etc.  Every couple of hours I'll go and do a main mission.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

The Mrs bought me this for Christmas for the PS4.

I've got an Xbox...

There’s a simple, obvious solution though. 

You go get yourself a f***ing PS4. 

• Like 1

On 26/12/2018 at 20:44, NurembergVillan said:

The Mrs bought me this for Christmas for the PS4.

I've got an Xbox...

You should have got all excited, put the disc in and then got really sad in front of her when it didn't work.  Think of all the sex you'd of got 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, dubbs said:

You should have got all excited, put the disc in and then got really sad in front of her when it didn't work.  Think of all the sex you'd of got 🤣🤣🤣

He didn't want sex godammit, he wanted to play RDR2!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

Just a quick one, are missions with a yellow circle story and white circle 'side'? Because I want to do all the side ones first. I just stumbled on Aberdeen pig farm. That was a laugh

Yes, yellow = main and white = side

Has anyone played the submarine torpedo side mission by the pond in St Denis? Very quirky 10 minutes.

My horse died last week. She had race horse handling and was beautiful but she was shot up trying to retrieve the black doctors caravan. I was quite sad to be honest.

Â