Red Dead Redemption 2

hogso

I didn't even realise the release date was 2017 until last week, at which point I told myself 'Nope' and forgot all about it.

They shouldn't bother with release dates predictions of any more than 6 months as they always delay it.

6 hours ago, Rino8 said:

I didn't even realise the release date was 2017 until last week, at which point I told myself 'Nope' and forgot all about it.

They shouldn't bother with release dates predictions of any more than 6 months as they always delay it.

And if they don't delay it they rush to meet the deadline then fix with patches.

15 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

And if they don't delay it they rush to meet the deadline then fix with patches.

That's the good thing about Rockstar though isn't it?

They seem to not be afraid at all to delay their release dates. It's ready when it's ready.

• Like 1

not that they'll struggle anyway but the Q1 market does seem to be growing in popularity for games, got no problem with it personally, spend Q4 and new year blasting through the annual titles as they go in the sales then pick up a proper decent game in feb/mar giving me loads of time to appreciate it

pretty much whats happened with horizon this year

Disappointing news, thanks for posting. Loved RDR so much and cannot wait for this. Well, I'll have to now. Since it is delayed i might dig out my PS3 and redo a save game. I'm not doing the last mission though. That gathering didnt turn up at John's house, no that was all a misunderstanding. It didn't happen. No, i said it didn't happen. 

• 4 months later...
46 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

There is a trailer coming out at 3pm for this today. Hopefully they don't delay it again! 

The first one is my favourite game of all time so I can't wait for this. 

Are you still hoping for this game to go in the same direction as Brokeback Mountain @villarule123

Potential heavy spoiler stuff within, based on a reddit post from some time ago which called the new protagonist's name. There's a lot of pure speculation too (such as a character from Revolver being in the trailer), which I found quite interesting 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
Â