Ticket Info

andykeenan

Sky Bet Championship 
Sunday October 29
Kick-off: 12pm 
St Andrew’s 
Full allocation: 2,100
Prices: £30 (adults), £25 (O65s), £25 (Students), £20 (U19s), £15 (U13s)

Monday October 2, 5pm ONLINE/Tuesday October 3: On sale to 2017/18 season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for six away league matches this term
Thursday October 5, 5pm ONLINE/Friday October 6 phone or in person: On sale to 2017/18 season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for five or more away league matches this term
Monday October 9, 5pm ONLINE/Tuesday October 10 phone or in person: On sale to 2017/18 season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for three or more away league matches this term
Lions Club chairmen can purchase from 3pm on Thursday October 5
All Pride Rewards members will receive 10 points upon purchase. However, points will not be awarded for additional purchases made by other supporters.

Edited by andykeenan

2 hours ago, wedge said:

I've only been to three aways this season so fairly certain I'll miss out officially so if anybody has a reference I could use please please let me know.

Your missing nowt anyway. Last season our fans were embarrassing at their place. Quiet as mice. Also WMP ruin the Derby day feel with early KO and all the pissing about being held back is a ball ache. 

45 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Your missing nowt anyway. Last season our fans were embarrassing at their place. Quiet as mice. Also WMP ruin the Derby day feel with early KO and all the pissing about being held back is a ball ache. 

Yeah I know I was there unfortunately. About 50-60 of us left the Aston Social around 10:45am and caught the train to Duddeston, absolutely nobody around until we arrived and half of the UK's police force were waiting for us and were drawing batons at anyone who tried to nip off. Blues tried to have a pop at the McDonalds island as they usually do (wasn't their lulus - don't think they exist anymore) so we had a good laugh at some of the toothless, smelly mutants for a while before we were marched in the Sty.

Game was a bit of a non-event, atmosphere all round wasn't great (like you say it's been completely sanitised now with midday Sunday kick-offs) and after an hour and a half of being kept in their cess-pit and marched around Digbeth and Nechells (with a half an hour wait under the bridges before the White Tower/Moriarty's pub where apparently there were a handful of scary B-loosers and WBA fans waiting for us - one Villa fan politely asked WMP to step aside as we would be able to do a much more efficient job of clearing them) you just wanted to go home.

I can see why they do it as all of the adrenaline has completely gone and the boredom and cattle marches had many saying they weren't going to do it this season.

However, the thought of Gabby nodding in yet another late winner in front of the away end drags me back...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, avfc456 said:

I’ve seen a few scum fans on twitter claiming we rejected extra tickets? This true? 

Utter bullshit. It's the same clearings in the woods that are saying we never sold out last year  even though our allocation sold out on the first day of sales. 

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Utter bullshit. It's the same clearings in the woods that are saying we never sold out last year  even though our allocation sold out on the first day of sales. 

I thought it was odd......they are coming out the woodwork saying the usual BS rejected Tickets running scared etc, I thought it was all agreed with the police ie we both got 2100 

Â