• Davis
    • Kodjia
    • Onomah (Davis 72)
    • Hogan (Kodjia 79)
    • Hutton (Snodgrass 88)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Perfomance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/09/17 at 18:45

Wooo a win albeit a shaky one. Too negative and too messy still, no improvements to be seen. Adomah my MOTM for scoring and showing great intent and energy, something I'd like to see more of from other players.

Good refereeing too. Didn't complain once.

It was a standard championship game really. The important stats are 6 unbeaten and 2 wins on the bounce. Performance improvement is clearly only going to come from winning regularly, Forest showing that yet again the opposition uses the ball so much better than us in nearly every game.

Luckily for us we have Terry and Chester in defence which has to be the best partnership in this league.

OK, we at grinding out results but still poor value. I guess we are still finding our feet.

3 points against Burton and Bolton will see us into the playoffs.

I can only hope we are timing this like Fergie, and will hit our stride with our decent squad in January, nicely poised behind the top 3

Well, we won where we might previously have collapsed, but there were still lots of points of concern. Snodgrass was good but looks miles off full match fitness, we had trouble maintaining possession, and the signings of Elmo and Whelan baffle me - as does the way the team wilts after the half-time break. When we moved the ball forwards with pace we looked far better; does moving too high up the pitch give Bruce nosebleeds or something?

Johnstone's improved massively, the two goals were nicely taken and I enjoyed watching Kodja barrelling through their players. I'd like us to win comfortably once in a while, though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, blunther said:

Jesus. 

Snodgrass sweats like Petrov. 

Not giving Bruce much credit for that. If you know Kodjia can’t make 90 mins, why take Davis off? Surely Davis can play 90 mins? No need to ply Hogan on his own AGAIN. He can’t do it! He tried and won a couple of balls today but that’s not his game. He must be well pissed off. 

Kudos to Onomah for one of the worst cameo performances I’ve ever seen. If he had any talent we soon knocked t out of him. 

Hoping against gope hope we get a bit of confidence and go out to destroy the next two teams. Not holding my breath though. 

Three points. A happy Saturday. Sort of. 

"Hoping against gope hope" scuzi?

Edited by osmark86

I said at the start in the prematch thread that Whelan would really struggle in a 2 man midfield, and that was just the case. Anomah didnt look very good either when he came on.

Poor performance overall but Kodjias 2 pieces of magic saved the day and perhaps Bruces job. Next 2 we should win with our eyes closed so I think Bruce is safe now.  Time to push on. 

Whelan was atrocious. Utterly abysmal. Can't wait for Jedi to be back - he can't pass more than 5 yards, but that's 4.99 yards further than Whelan. Snodgrass will be a good player for us when fully fit 

Scrappy performance, saved by the Adomah/Kodjia dream team.

Long, long way to go

Edited by StewieGriffin

Really bad day at office but we would have lost that last season. Well done bruce ill give him credit today grinded out the win.

Whelan though jesus terrible. His passing was woeful. He just seems so lazy at times. We certianly need jedinak back

Â