Crypto currency

PieFacE

Just waiting for the first BBC story about the single mum who lost her entire life savings because of the crash and now she can’t feed her kids.

She knew nothing about it but the pensioner next door suggested there was no risk and guaranteed profit.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, ender4 said:

Massive drop in Bitcoin and Etherium due to China saying they are not allowing crypto anymore.

Time to buy or further falls incoming?

Not sure it is entirely due to that. They have repeated this shit for years.

The whole thing was whales playing games. They set the market up for this.

For anyone interested, pretty good video of the situation here:

Also, the fact that todays dump was going to happen was also leaked on 4chan haha.

Can read the whole thread in the 4chan leak. They said that BTC would drop to $30k at 1pm UTC and it pretty much did that bang on. So either a huge coincidence or there's something to it. 

Personally I still think the S2F model will hold true, interesting year ahead.

Wow, that is dropping...

After reading some of the great advice in here... I STILL haven't invested anywhere yet. Kinda just watching the market... :detect: 

Edited by MCU

10 hours ago, PieFacE said:

The whole thing was whales playing games. They set the market up for this.

For anyone interested, pretty good video of the situation here:

Also, the fact that todays dump was going to happen was also leaked on 4chan haha.

Can read the whole thread in the 4chan leak. They said that BTC would drop to $30k at 1pm UTC and it pretty much did that bang on. So either a huge coincidence or there's something to it. 

Personally I still think the S2F model will hold true, interesting year ahead.

It could be true, or could be that one of the many wild predictions that get made every day finally aligned.

2 hours ago, Genie said:

It could be true, or could be that one of the many wild predictions that get made every day finally aligned.

Could well be, I dunno. 

Somehow the dude on 4chan knew about the Reuters article about China "banning" bitcoin again before it came out, and then went on to say the market was going to be manipulated to an exact figure at an exact time, and it played out. 

Either an insanely lucky guess, or the market was manipulated. I suspect manipulation but who knows. 

I'm pretty much all in BTC now. Will look at alts again in 2024 in the bear market when crypto has been forgotten. Everything is so overvalued (though will likely continue to pump) now and they are largely uselsss imo. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Could well be, I dunno. 

Somehow the dude on 4chan knew about the Reuters article about China "banning" bitcoin again before it came out, and then went on to say the market was going to be manipulated to an exact figure at an exact time, and it played out. 

Either an insanely lucky guess, or the market was manipulated. I suspect manipulation but who knows. 

I think in general terms the whole crypto market is manipulated and managed by a core group somewhere.

Elon Musk has shown how much a single tweet can send the price rocketing or plummeting.

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think in general terms the whole crypto market is manipulated and managed by a core group somewhere.

Elon Musk has shown how much a single tweet can send the price rocketing or plummeting.

Yeah, the market is definitely controlled by the big boys. Elon should just piss off already. :lol:

• Haha 1

Â