Crypto currency

PieFacE

What do we think the next coin added to Coinbase will be? After Bitcoin Cash in Jan?

Litecoin was added into Coinbase in May 17 and was c$16. Within a week it had doubled. Now its broken $100 (up $25 since Friday)

Ethereum was added into Coinbase in July 16 and was c$12. Now its $500

Predicting the next coin that may be added might yield some decent returns as a lot of people just casually purchase through Coinbase and don't want to delve any deeper. 

Bitcoin has broken $11k today - crazy how its going up! 

Edited by Xela
spelling

57 minutes ago, Xela said:

What do we think the next coin added to Coinbase will be? After Bitcoin Cash in Jan?

Litecoin was added into Coinbase in May 17 and was c$16. Within a week it had doubled. Now its broken $100 (up $25 since Friday)

Ethereum was added into Coinbase in July 16 and was c$12. Now its $500

Predicting the next coin that may be added might yield some decent returns as a lot of people just casually purchase through Coinbase and don't want to delve any deeper. 

Bitcoin has broken $11k today - crazy how its going up! 

Probably Dash at the rate it's going. Was like $9 a year ago, up to $720 now. No idea why.

The whole marketcap is kinda exploding at the minute. Looks pretty unhealthy to me. No real world application for most of these coins yet, though the value is increasing rapidly. People are just buying into top 10 coins without knowing what they are.  People are just buying into things in the hope that they will sell it for more in 6 months time, rather than buying into it for the tech. Bit worried at the minute personally. Full on FOMO going on. Half tempted to cash out 50% and wait for the correction. 

Edited by PieFacE

People are just buying into any coin that is cheaper than Bitcoin because Bitcoin is now priced out of contention for 99.9% of people interested in investing.

I can see Ethereum exploding in value by January 2018 if Bitcoin keeps going up at the rate it is.

8 minutes ago, Daweii said:

People are just buying into any coin that is cheaper than Bitcoin because Bitcoin is now priced out of contention for 99.9% of people interested in investing.

I can see Ethereum exploding in value by January 2018 if Bitcoin keeps going up at the rate it is.

You can still buy parts of Bitcoins. You don't need to buy a whole one

You can invest £500 in Bitcoin. 

$0000 - $1000: 1789 days
$1000- $2000: 1271 days
$2000- $3000: 23 days
$3000- $4000: 62 days
$4000- $5000: 61 days
$5000- $6000: 8 days
$6000- $7000: 13 days
$7000- $8000: 14 days
$8000- $9000: 9 days
$9000-$10000: 2 days
$10000-$11000: 1 day

• Like 2

Just now, Xela said:

You can still buy parts of Bitcoins. You don't need to buy a whole one

You can invest £500 in Bitcoin. 

Oh I know, but many people looking at Bitcoin want those huge gains so it doesn't surprise me that they are buying into every cheaper coin hoping for another Bitcoin scenario, now they likely won't get it as Bitcoin was a one off, but they will try nonetheless.

I know personally ARK is more interesting to me than Bitcoin. Yes ARK is worthless right now, but £600 into ARK, it only has to rise to £10 a coin and your £600 has turned into £2,000. That stuff intrigues me, but buying like 0.05940 BTC doesn't excite me really.

3 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

There is a guy i work with and a member of his family is sat on the best part of $40 million, completely accidental multi-millionaire from someone telling him to invest a grand or two a few years ago

If i was that guy i'd cash out now (if he hasn't already) £40m is more than enough. No point being greedy.

Â