Crypto currency

PieFacE

I'm genuinely of the belief that this will be the last dip before crypto goes to 1-2T market cap. Not saying it won't dip further, but when it recovers (i'm thinking 2019), it's going to be awesome.... 

Though, it's just my opinion and easily could go the other way.

Edited by PieFacE

From my limited experience in this space, i'd say Bitcoin would likely bottom out and consolidate in a slowly upward trend for about 6-8 months.

Alts may have a run again in that time though, not sure. Can't see Bitcoin going parabolic again for a long time.  But who knows.

I know there was a few buyers of BPT in this thread, not sure if you've seen the update today?

https://medium.com/blockport/public-beta-announcement-b836e72874f2

Public Beta Announcement
Next Thursday the 28th of June we will go live! Our public Beta will be available to everyone in Europe. Directly sign-up for the Blockport platform and start trading cryptocurrency.

Extremely exciting times are ahead of us, where we will finally drop the curtains and reveal our product to the world. To ensure smooth access we will activate small batches of user accounts on the first day and keep increasing if all goes well. First come first served, starting with the people that are already on the waiting list. Our aim is to build up the user-base as quickly as possible, throttled by our product’s performance and team’s confidence.

Thank you for your patience and enjoy!

More detail in the link. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Genie said:

It feels to me like its going to be a few years before there is another big boom in the crypto world. Everyone seems to be waiting for it now

I'm hoping the end of this year really. Been a pretty brutal 2018 really. 

FLIXX looks like it’s hitting an all time low. I’ve got a few quid and tempted to buy more but think I’ll leave it for now. I’ve only got about £2.5k tied up but I’ll wait and check back in 4/5 months.

21 hours ago, Genie said:

I’d anyone was thinking of getting in at the bottom it’s gotta be very close to this.

I came in a little higher than this about two or three weeks ago so I'd be very happy if this was the bottom. I've got a starter portfolio that I'm happy with and if the market now goes up then fantastic, if it continues to level or drop then it gives me chance to build/adjust whilst I'm still figuring it all out. It would be nice for the market to turn around though as not only would some profit be nice but everyone on Twitter who talks crytocurrencies seems to be miserable/ranty... but that might be the same for everyone on Twitter.

Has anyone tried out Blockport's Beta? I've seen some (not loads) good reviews online and so far the only negative I've heard is that it's not fully launched yet and made people rich. 

I've requested access but even if it's granted tomorrow I'm waiting until next payday before buying anything more.

Would be nice to hear first-hand feedback if anyone has tried it? 

On 29/06/2018 at 21:32, Genie said:

I’d anyone was thinking of getting in at the bottom it’s gotta be very close to this.

I’m up 50% from the point where I write this

Edit: it’s actually nearly 100% now. Flixx has gone from $0.041 to $0.074 in 2 days.

I didn’t buy any more but did trade my 50 odd dollars of TOMO for about 1700 Flixx 

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Â