Crypto currency

PieFacE

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Though does this image look healthy to you?

It sure as shit doesn't to me lol. Who knows when it's going to drop though.

marketcap.png

btc.thumb.jpg.3c55d39e4aad8e1d1167535a71912898.jpg

This was mentioned in a couple of posts I saw yesterday. Google trends graph for the search words "buy bitcoin with credit card"

Edited by tarjei
  • Like 1

Put some money in now, but only what you are willing to lose.

Wait 2 weeks.

Take out what you originally put in.

Leave the rest and see if it turns into more or disappears.

I am not qualified to give this advice, but that's basically what I've done. I've not taken out my original investment. But I could do that right now and I'd still have double what I originally put in left there.

Edited by Stevo985

1 hour ago, Genie said:

My £100 in Litecoin is now £384 in 9 days!!

Ha, excellent purchase 

There's a lot of cryoto "noobs" buying into top 10 market cap coins trying to chase the next wave without really looking at the tech behind it, or its real world use case. It's almost a self fulfilling prophecy right now. Got bubble written all over it at the minute. Needs to pop and enter the next cycle.

Edited by PieFacE

On 12/6/2017 at 20:49, PieFacE said:

Just to be clear, Banks are using the ripple tech, not the XRP coin. They are two very different things.

I'd think twice about buying XRP based on the fact that "banks are going to use it". Banks will never use a publicly traded crypto currency which is as volatile as crypto currently is, imo.

I'm pretty sure in a recent Ripple press conference,  banks stated that they see no use for the crpytocurrency. 

Apologies, just seen this.  Yes I completely agree they are different things and never meant to indicate they were but re-reading my wording could suggest so sorry about that.  As a very happy boy today having ripple in my portfolio my point was the tech that they are building will be used by banks not the coin.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Ha, excellent purchase 

There's a lot of cryoto "noobs" buying into top 10 market cap coins trying to chase the next wave without really looking at the tech behind it, or its real world use case. It's almost a self fulfilling prophecy right now. Got bubble written all over it at the minute. Needs to pop and enter the next cycle.

I'm still waiting for the bubble, maybe we have missed this cycle and wont have one for another month or so.  Really thought the 10k was going to be it, that it would correct to 5-6k and then we go again but the publicity recently about Bitcoin, the 10k bubble target, and the futures, it just seems as it was about to correct we got a high influx on new money that offset the bubble and turned into a new wave increasing to the next bubble. I was saying to a friend today that the last 4 or 5 days it feels like Bitcoin has slowed up a bit compared to the last few months but looking at the chart what that means is hit a bit of resistance at 18k and has fluctuated between that and 14k, which in the real world is bonkers yet in my mind before analysing i thought it had just leveled a bit hahaha.

Anyway seems the last few days my alt coins have felt the love, which is pleasing.  Hopefully more newbie investors come into the market for xmas and continue sending my numbers higher

• Like 1

Nice ARK shill in Forbes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/haroldstark/2017/12/12/keep-an-eye-on-these-blockchain-startups-throughout-2018/#4fba5dd413e6

Ark

There’s no playing it safe when it comes to investing in altcoin. This is an incredibly volatile industry that undergoes extreme levels instability almost on a daily basis. Your investment could literally double overnight, or you could go down big. The trick is to find and invest in a currency that has the potential for becoming the next Bitcoin or Ether.  Ark, a new all-in-one blockchain solution available to users, developers and startups, is using the innovative smartbridge system to offer flexibility and power like never before. The actual technology behind the system is way too complicated to explain here, but let’s just say that if you’re looking for the next rising star, this one could be it.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Risso said:

What wallet etc do you all use.  Been trying to register with Coinbase, and their ID verification system is broken beyond belief.

I use coinbase, its seemed to validate me fine. I then sent some of the purchased bitcoin to bittrex to buy some Ark.

Â