London Terror Attack

Dr_Pangloss

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

People seem to have made a huge assumption here as to who is responsible

It actually bears all the hallmarks of a Neo-Nazi Terror attack, i.e. incompetent and cowardly

It's different to the 'usual' Islamic inspired attack for sure, assuming it was just planted and the bomber didn't wait around to go with it. 

I'm not sure the Neo-Nazi's have a monopoly on incompetence and cowardice though, there's plenty of Jihadis with more in common with Four Lions than Rambo :)

With this the only thing that seemed to work was the detonator, which depending on the method is either the bit he bought or was given ready made or amongst the more straightforward bits of the work needed to make the device. This isn't a genius by any means.

28 minutes ago, bickster said:

People seem to have made a huge assumption here as to who is responsible

It actually bears all the hallmarks of a Neo-Nazi Terror attack, i.e. incompetent and cowardly

All terror attacks are cowardly. I think we all know who was behind  it. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Donald Trump knows apparently & If he is to be believed the suspect was already being watched by police.

Not really sure what not releasing the CCTV images does in this case, He has been identified, They know who he is but haven't released pictures or named him.

Hopefully they just shoot the **** to save him taking up hundreds of thousands of pounds in court/legal fees and keeping him in prison.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Donald Trump knows apparently & If he is to be believed...

Ha ha.

Oh. You're not joking?

In which case, can I interest you in this bridge that I'm selling?

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

From a selfish point of view it's ruined my plans as I wanted to go up to London today.  Just glad nobody was killed, it seems a pretty amateurish bomb fortunately.  

You should go. They win otherwise

• Like 1

Â