Week 2 - Tame the steed?

BOF

Well that was ... unexpected.  I even advised a mate against backing the Broncos as I wasn't confident in them.  Not sure what to make of us yet.  The division is looking every bit as strong as we feared though.  Just need Siemian to keep progressing as a starter.  If the offence can become prolific and we can be lucky with injuries then fingers crossed.

It turns out that if you set up a team to play one very specific way then you become predictable and easy to scheme against . Who knew ! We'll need to find a balance or it's not going to work out. Whatever happens the Jags are drafting a QB in rd 1 next year . If you have a QB that you have to hide then you don't have a QB.

5 hours ago, Brumerican said:

It turns out that if you set up a team to play one very specific way then you become predictable and easy to scheme against . Who knew ! We'll need to find a balance or it's not going to work out. Whatever happens the Jags are drafting a QB in rd 1 next year . If you have a QB that you have to hide then you don't have a QB.

Such a shame, Bortles looked so good that first season

On 9/19/2017 at 20:19, Xela said:

What do we think of Dolphins chances this year?

I dug my old Marino shirt out of my parents loft the other day :)

Should be a 2-0 start. Everything depends on what mood Cutler is in. The pesky thing is you are in a division that looks very un-winnable until Brady falls off a cliff.

• Like 1

Â