Week 2 - Tame the steed?

BOF

5 late games. Wonder if they've got the double window thing going on the new fight-pass yet? Could do with a Redzone/Broncos mix

Edited by Tegis
Spolling

5 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Domingo , Septembro ? 

Build that wall man , build that wall !!!!!

I saw that when I posted it and went back to check. That's what the f*ckers gave me when i clicked schedule on .com :) Mental. No VPN or nuffink guv.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I saw that when I posted it and went back to check. That's what the f*ckers gave me when i clicked schedule on .com :) Mental. No VPN or nuffink guv.

I usually get it in German when they **** it up. Now I get it in....French?

kpc6CgR.png

I'm looking at your division @Brumerican and am I wrong in thinking it's yours for the taking?  Just checking the odds and Titans are favourites @ 7/4 with Texans and Jags both 13/5.  Colts outsiders @ 4/1.  Might be value in the latter if they can get Luck back ahead of time.

I keep veering between being really excited and terrified for the Browns vs. Ravens game.

Our roster is actually looking pretty promising in most spots now, I thought we played well against the Steelers, but Kizer isn't going to find it easy against that Ravens defense.

At this point I'm just hoping that the Bengals really were that bad...

Edited by rjenkins
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, BOF said:

I'm looking at your division @Brumerican and am I wrong in thinking it's yours for the taking?  Just checking the odds and Titans are favourites @ 7/4 with Texans and Jags both 13/5.  Colts outsiders @ 4/1.  Might be value in the latter if they can get Luck back ahead of time.

I've been through too many false dawns to be confident at all but if the defense stays at the level it was on Sunday and Fournette keeps finding joy, then there's a chance of 8-8 maybe and that could take the south. 

I'm nervously excited but you never know with the Jags . All I can say is that under Marrone and Coughlin the Jags finally look like pro ballers . If we beat the tacks on Sunday the wheels really will be in motion and we'd be in a strong position at 2-0 against the division . 

I think they are a good value bet but don't go nuts.

Â