Pre-match thread

BOF

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I was actually excited by the line up so I hope that isn't the case  

I hope it isn't, but don't think it would be the worst thing in the world. SOme of Kodjia's best performances here have come from wide positions.

I'd still play our best goalscorer up front if it were me, but can see the logic if he wants to play Davis too but wants to stick with one up front.

Edit: given Snodgrass would have to play centrally if that was the case, I don't think it will happen. I think it will be 4-4-2

Edited by Stevo985

5 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

He doesn't really have a choice does he.

100%. It really doesn't look like a Steve Bruce team, it looks like the last throw of the dice. 

9 minutes ago, av1 said:

100%. It really doesn't look like a Steve Bruce team, it looks like the last throw of the dice. 

Totally, he's had to go 442 - get a positive reaction from the players and we'll see it a lot. Lose and it's got to be the end. Gallant draw, he stays.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Just realised we are also behind Barnsley in the table, at 20th, and they have a game in hand.

Fekkin hell.

We are actually embarrassing. When my friends flippantly check the Championship table during roast sessions to see if we're on course for promotion, their jaws actually drop when they see we're at the foot of the table. How can I talk shit when we're hovering above the relegation zone of the 2nd tier :(

• Like 2