Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Middlesbrough

limpid

Match Polls  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Perfomance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/09/17 at 16:30

I'm not going to judge Bruce on the performance because to be fair we missed an open goal and cleared the ball off the line with our own player.  But I said before the game regardless of result he has to go. 

it's another 2 points dropped and becomes a harder job for the next manager. 

• Like 1

Just now, foreveryoung said:

It's McLiesh all over again. 

Go will you please go.................

Image result for crying gif

McLeish could grind out points in the top division.

Steve Bruce dreams of being Mcleish.

He's spent tens of millions, and built us a struggling championship squad on premier league wages. He's our worst manager in the last 2 decades, easily. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

18th in the league, 10 points behind top placed Leeds after only 7 games and a -2 goal difference. I hate football. Bruce out!

19th

Edit: Back to 18th, we are climbing the table! UTV

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Look, I think everyone on here knows I've been a Bruce supporter from the very beginning, I was certain he'd take us up. I think even I can't argue that he has to go. I believe none of us can argue against the fact it isn't working. He still doesn't know what formation he wants to play or what 11 he wants to put out. It screams of a manager who doesn't know what to do. It's a shame as he's a decent manager and a good guy, but the Dr has to pull the trigger while there's still time to go up. Managers would shit themselves to have a squad like ours in this league.

• Thanks 1

I thought, as many did, you surely can't discount his record, he must have something about him to get four teams up, but he now looks utterly clueless. Some of it may be bad luck, but luck tends to mirror the general performance level and right now nothing is working. I never bothered reading up on it before he arrived, but does anybody know what got him results at other clubs because it can't have been 'this'?

• Like 2

Â