Weekends Football 8/10 August Midweek Football 11/14 August

andykeenan

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

The cologne fans all over the ground thing is definitely an Arsenal issue, first off make no doubt about it ST holders have flogged a beneath them game to anyone who wants them via their official ticket tout partner, they'll then have an unofficial ticket tout partner on every corner outside the ground selling to anyone with cash

it suits them when the norwegian day tripper rocks up on a Saturday afternoon

its a premier league problem, it's something Liverpool fans constantly moan about, we actively flirt with tourist football days, we have systems in place that allow it to happen but then an away team uses it to their advantage and it's an outrage

stop the **** tourists going to the Emirates on a Saturday and you'll solve tonight

instead they'll blame cologne fans and play the victim card "if English fans did this..."

This is it really, the season ticket holders who are selling tickets on secondary markets are the ones who should be banned.

38 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Didn't know where else to post this, but related to an incident that happened on the weekend... so Neymar apparently demanding Cavani is sold due to some sort of dispute over a penalty? If true I genuine hope Neymar gets a career ending injury, word removed.

He has apparently unfriended him on instagram

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has apparently unfriended him on instagram

What is football nowadays?

I am reminded of a Roy Keane special from back in the day.

"Hi Gary Neville here, this is my new number."

"Who gives a shit."

Instagram friends ffs.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

FWIW all 3 parties in this argument are unlikable little pricks. Hated Cavani since seeing him kick a ball at referee in a friendly in Dublin and nothing happened. Neymar needs no introduction and Dani Alves is one of biggest pricks to play the game in last 20 years

23 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Didn't know where else to post this, but related to an incident that happened on the weekend... so Neymar apparently demanding Cavani is sold due to some sort of dispute over a penalty? If true I genuine hope Neymar gets a career ending injury, word removed.

I don't know can you believe everything you read? I guess theres a bit of a power struggle going on between the two players though. Neymar seemed so happy with Messi and Suarez. Best of friends.  so wouldn't think its all down to Neymar. 

Â