Weekends Football 8/10 August Midweek Football 11/14 August

andykeenan

Generally like Palace but deserve to go down after that

Games i saw the defenders making schoolboy errors and benteke had great chance at anfield and dann had few yesterday

Edited by Zatman

2 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

How many managers is that now for Benteke since he joined us? He'll be overtaking Gabby soon if he hasn't already done so.

Feel bad for him tbh. He could have gone on to great things but for bad luck. Probably should have went to Spurs after his first season here.

It wasn't going to get better for FDB. Maybe get something v Southampton but after that they have Manchester clubs away and Chelsea at home so it could well have been 7 defeats out of 8 so even worse than the start Sherwood made in 2015.

Think Palace are gambling new manager bounce will get them a win on Saturday and then a draw or two in the games after.

9 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

How many managers is that now for Benteke since he joined us? He'll be overtaking Gabby soon if he hasn't already done so.

His career has absolutely nose-dived since he left us. I really thought he'd end up at a big club if not Madrid or PSG then Chel$ki or Manure.

• Like 1

I went to watch Coventry vs Carlisle tonight  my 2nd ever Scouting Assignment  since becoming qualified in Football Talent Identification Scout  i had to do a Opposition Match report with Carlisle the focus for Barnet FC  (who play each other on Saturday)  Carlisle was absolutely awful and Coventry are starting to play some good stuff recently.

Jodi Jones (A 19 year old Coventry Right Winger with magic left foot that they picked up for £350k from Dagenham & Redbridge) is going to go to higher division!! Speed of Tony Daley and skills of Ashley Young (Who was brilliant as left winger but with right foot)He tore Carlisle apart, i run saw him dribble at speed past 5 players in one attacking move, started season off on fire with great hat-trick against Notts County and great assist with cross for Coventry's 2nd goal!!

Some really good players at Coventry including playmaker Duckens Nazon (On Loan from Wolves)  and Maxime Biamou who came on as Nazon's replacement due to injury.

I hope Villa start looking to lower divisions as some absolute gems about! This kid is rated at £1.5mil by Coventry who have turned down couple of bids by Oxford and Peterborough in summer!

Edited by Villan4Life

Tonight's 8-way CL accumulator.

11p returns £49

Wins for Spurs v Dortmund, City @ Feyenoord, Liverpool v Sevilla, Real v Nicosia & Porto v Besiktas
Draws for the other 3 (Maribor/Spartak, Shakhtar/Napoli, Leipzig/Monaco).

6 minutes ago, BOF said:

Tonight's 8-way CL accumulator.

11p returns £49

Wins for Spurs v Dortmund, City @ Feyenoord, Liverpool v Sevilla, Real v Nicosia & Porto v Besiktas
Draws for the other 3 (Maribor/Spartak, Shakhtar/Napoli, Leipzig/Monaco).

I fancy the first four. I have a feeling Leipzig will beat Monaco

5 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I fancy the first four. I have a feeling Leipzig will beat Monaco

Meh, it's 11p.  I couldn't pick an obvious winner in it so I hedged with the draw owing to Leipzig's inexperience in the CL.

• Like 1

Â