Weekends Football 8/10 August Midweek Football 11/14 August

andykeenan

How much did they spend on Salah as well? Another player who is fast but brainless with limited end product. He singlehandly messed up at least 3 great chances for Liverpool before City scored.

I know he scored against Arsenal last game but he needed numerous chances to do so, and well, it was Arsenal.

48 minutes ago, andym said:

How much did they spend on Salah as well? Another player who is fast but brainless with limited end product. He singlehandly messed up at least 3 great chances for Liverpool before City scored.

I know he scored against Arsenal last game but he needed numerous chances to do so, and well, it was Arsenal.

Salah fluffed a 1 on 1 today too

Edited by Genie

Can't believe people saying it wasn't a red card? High foot and cleared the keeper out.

Also the fact that Liverpool somehow get talked up as premierleague champion hopefulls with a terrible defence and an even worse goalkeeper. 

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Liverpool lost Mane just before HT but they were already getting battered. They've collapsed like a pack of cards second half.

Not true though. They were better team until goal, salah wasted lot of chances. I think red card was about 5 minutes after goal

• Like 1

2 hours ago, andym said:

disasgree about Salah I think hes an excellent purchase. The red card changed the game. Mind you they will still finish above Everton ;)

Â