Feyenoord v Man City BT Sport/ESPN

Plus 5 other games 

Champions League highlights 10.45pm ITV 

Europa League 

Atalanta v Everton 6pm BT Sport 2

Arsenal v Cologne BT Sport 2

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Hull getting absolutely destroyed. How the hell did we draw with them. Poor result 

Derby are just doing what we didnt stickin away the chances. We probably should of been 4 up @ HT too. Then we did the customary; come out second half, shit it, invite pressure and invite opposition to impose themselves Villa tactic 

4 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Derby are just doing what we didnt stickin away the chances. We probably should of been 4 up @ HT too. Then we did the customary; come out second half, shit it, invite pressure and invite opposition to impose themselves Villa tactic 

I was going to say this, the difference is the finishing as we created the chances too.

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Yep hard to disagree. From what i have sern from hull they are noway goid enough for top 6. Thats the one plus.

We should have beaten hull with ease. The first three results were absolute stinkers

So far the most impressive sides have been cardiff, reading and leeds. But can they maintain that? Have they peaked too soon?

We have not even hit anywhere near our potential yet, either have boro, fulham sheff wed etc. Therefore i think it will be a intersting season.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

So far the most impressive sides have been cardiff, reading and leeds. But can they maintain that? Have they peaked too soon?

We have not even hit anywhere near our potential yet, either have boro, fulham sheff wed etc. Therefore i think it will be a intersting season.

You can be mid table or lower at Christmas and still get up.

Just seen it on youtube - that's a red for me. He's got no chance of getting the ball, he's not within a couple of yards of it and he knows the keeper's coming - he's only got one plan there - the fact that he doesn't make much contact shouldn't be a factor (that said, it looks like Ederson isn't going to be able to continue).

*Edit - seen a better angle, he's not too far away from the ball - for me it's still reckless and high - I'd still go for a red - both players  are outside the box and if he'd made that challenge on a centre half there'd be no question it was a red. 

Let's hope Ederson is alright, he looks to be in a bad way.

Hopefully City go on to batter them now.

• Like 1

Clearly not intentional from Mane, eyes were on the ball all the way, but very reckless so can see why the ref gave a red.

2-0 now, Jesus seems to have very good strikers instincts for such a young player, intelligent movement

Â