Match Thread: Villa v Brentford

limpid

Just now, Ikantcpell said:

Argh, i have money on them winning today..

Well Clayton Donaldson just scored.

Unfortunately for you and the scum, he plays for Sheffield United (I did not know that)

Just now, TheStagMan said:

Nice. Bit of peppercorn sauce with it?

nah, but maybe some lightly fried mushroom and onion. Already on my 3rd vodka, won't care about the score by full time :)

Just now, rjw63 said:

nah, but maybe some lightly fried mushroom and onion. Already on my 3rd vodka, won't care about the score by full time :)

Nice. 

Plus alcohol to take away the pain of being a Villa fan. You got this. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Villa under Steve Bruce is certainly a low point in my time supporting this club. We've had some diabolical managers and diabolical seasons of late but the Bruce regime is quite possibly the most un-enjoyable and degrading of them all.

Lamberk for me, he made me indifferent to watching live football after almost 40 years.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Villa under Steve Bruce is certainly a low point in my time supporting this club. We've had some diabolical managers and diabolical seasons of late but the Bruce regime is quite possibly the most un-enjoyable and degrading of them all.

He just needs more time. Don't worry. 

:ph34r:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I think the last year of Lambert's tenure was far worse to watch than Bruce. This team at least manages goals every now and again. Under Lamberk we didn't have a shot on target for about 8 games straight.

• Like 1