Sign in to follow this  
bickster

Bum Bag, Man Bag or No Bag At All

Man Bag, Bum Bag or No Bag At All  

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. it's a hot day, it's too hot for a jacket, where do you keep your keys, wallet, phone etc

• Man Bag
    • Bum Bag
    • No Bag At All, pockets only

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/10/17 at 09:23

Following on from the current topic in General Chat... It's a hot day, too hot for a jacket, where do you keep your wallet, keys, phone etc.

keys, wallet, in man-bag, a cardholder with a debit card, ID and maybe a note in pocket. phone probably in other pocket.

Edited by Rodders

Pockets - but only the front ones unless they are jammed full. Then I might consider rear usage.

If I know I am going to pick something up that is too big for pockets, I will use a back pack. I hope I'm using the correct adult terminology there. It's a bag with two arm straps that go over one's shoulders.

If I'm abroad sometimes I will turn it around and wear it 'backwards' so it's on my front - apparently some people like to do this to avoid pick pockets, but I like to do it cos it looks funny and it winds up the girly.

• Like 3

It's fashionable to wear a little man bag here in Bulgaria but I'm too proud to wear one. I'd look a tit.

I wear a rucksack nearly everyday because I always carry: a book, first aid kit, phone charger, pen(s), journal and a massive 12" dildo.

Wallet is always right rear pocket and keys in my left front. Phone goes front right.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, hogso said:

If I know I am going to pick something up that is too big for pockets, I will use a back pack. I hope I'm using the correct adult terminology there. It's a bag with two arm straps that go over one's shoulders.

We are obviously related. I love you!

I'd love to be able to pull off the (because I like the American wording) fannypack. But it feels like a distinct impossibility  :(

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, hogso said:

Pockets - but only the front ones unless they are jammed full. Then I might consider rear usage.

If I'm abroad sometimes I will turn it around and wear it 'backwards' so it's on my front - apparently some people like to do this to avoid pick pockets, but I like to do it cos it looks funny and it winds up the girly.

It's a rucksack you manchild ;)

wallet front left, bulked out by coins, if wife not with me, keys also front left, phone front right. 

• Like 1

Hat, waistcoat, backpack, gizmo... one, two, three, four... Andy's Dinosaur Adventures... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this  

Â