Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
villanwesty88

AC Milan

Recommended Posts

Has anyone ever been to the San Siro to watch AC Milan? I'm there this month and want to go but cannot seem to buy tickets via AC Milan website as they are not appearing. I don't want to put money into Viagogo or any ticket touting rip off site if I can help it.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, villanwesty88 said:

Has anyone ever been to the San Siro to watch AC Milan? I'm there this month and want to go but cannot seem to buy tickets via AC Milan website as they are not appearing. I don't want to put money into Viagogo or any ticket touting rip off site if I can help it.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

Cheers

Been a couple of times.

We've usually got the tickets via help from the hotels we've stayed at.

Pretty sure there must be cheaper ways but the seating's have been pretty sweet.

Not sure if that helps :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here, went to a CL match a few years ago and got the tickets through the hotel.  Paid well over the odds though, so a proper reseller will probably be cheaper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, villanwesty88 said:

Has anyone ever been to the San Siro to watch AC Milan? I'm there this month and want to go but cannot seem to buy tickets via AC Milan website as they are not appearing. I don't want to put money into Viagogo or any ticket touting rip off site if I can help it.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

Cheers

They release tickets on the website for matches, we got them a few weeks before for the derby against Inter. They will come up on the website eventually, but also, you can always email the club, or get them when you get to Milan, from what I can remember they rarely sell out, who is it you would be watching them play? Definitely try and get behind a goal, the atmosphere in the side stands was poor, but that was due to lots of tourists who didn't really follow football. When you go to Milan, make sure you go to the Navigli area for drinks its stunning and happy hour = free anti pasta. I will have a look through my emails to see if I can find anymore information for you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Checking their attendance figures there and they seem to hover between 40k and 50k in an 80k stadium depending on opponent, so you'd assume tickets should be handy enough to get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 03/09/2017 at 12:09, steve1986 said:

They release tickets on the website for matches, we got them a few weeks before for the derby against Inter. They will come up on the website eventually, but also, you can always email the club, or get them when you get to Milan, from what I can remember they rarely sell out, who is it you would be watching them play? Definitely try and get behind a goal, the atmosphere in the side stands was poor, but that was due to lots of tourists who didn't really follow football. When you go to Milan, make sure you go to the Navigli area for drinks its stunning and happy hour = free anti pasta. I will have a look through my emails to see if I can find anymore information for you.

It is Udinese on 17/9/17. Thanks for the tips about where to sit and for drinks - free pasta sounds amazing! Thanks for replying really appreciate it

Edited by villanwesty88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BOF said:

Checking their attendance figures there and they seem to hover between 40k and 50k in an 80k stadium depending on opponent, so you'd assume tickets should be handy enough to get.

My thoughts too! Just strange they don't seem to be readily available online with 2 weeks to go till the game

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2017 at 16:58, villanwesty88 said:

My thoughts too! Just strange they don't seem to be readily available online with 2 weeks to go till the game

 

Have you contacted the club or the hostel/hotel you are staying in? Tell them the area you want to sit in and see if they can sort it, if they can't go to the ground the day before and pick some up. The tour is done by yourselves, but the stadium is worth a look. Hopefully you will get the weather for the weekend we had a storm one day then mid 30s the next. The underground system is possibly one of the easiest I have ever used. Bars and clubs supposedly shut quite early but I am sure you can find somewhere to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â