3,448 Tickets

Prices
Adult £30
Over 65 £22
Under 22 £22
Under 16 £10
Under 12 £5

Sale Dates
Friday 25 August - 5pm Online  Monday 28 August On sale to 2017/18 Season Ticket holders who have purchased tickets for 5+ Away league matches in the 2016/17 & 2017/18 seasons combined
Monday 28 August -5pm Online Tuesday 29 August On sale to 2017/18 Season Ticket holders
Wednesday 30 August – 5pm Online Thursday 31 August On General Sale

8 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Just got my ticket, only 22 left so be quick if you're planning to go, 

22 left Lol someone got that wrong 

@AVFCSupport  1.08pm

TICKETUPDATE...

@BFC_Official - 2,347 / 3,448

9 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Will they bother getting the extra 1,000? Our away support is understandably starting to flag a bit. 

Doubt it very much, but if the last two results had of been different, then we probably would of taken 4K. I don't think it's starting to flag a bit at all. 5.30 on Sky at £30 a go would of put a few of regardless. By the game I reckon we will of sold 3.500 which is superb. We could never keep it up for aslong as Leeds have though. 

33 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Doubt it very much, but if the last two results had of been different, then we probably would of taken 4K. I don't think it's starting to flag a bit at all. 5.30 on Sky at £30 a go would of put a few of regardless. By the game I reckon we will of sold 3.500 which is superb. We could never keep it up for aslong as Leeds have though. 

It's starting to flag badly. We are still taking big numbers but we are losing the casual fan as we are at home games. We sold more for a midweek night game last year. We took more to Reading last season aswell. I'm only going to Barnsley so I can get a Blues ticket. if we'd have started this season well we'd have sold out easily. 

Â