Malta v England Slovakia v England

andykeenan

8 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

they almost the Aston Villa of international football.

absolutely no doubt about it IMO they are the aston villa of international football both historically and currently, the players that look like they dont want to be there to the no clear gameplan / shape / identity criticism id aim at bruce, they're the same for both teams

slovakia are miles better in possession

• Like 2

I've said it before but England really are the personification of a head down, headless chicken team who play the game at 100mph but don't have a clue what to do when the play is slowed, pitch is squeezed and composure is needed.

As I type Ox sprints 30 yards and balloons a shot miles over the bar. Him, Steling, Walker and Rashford are all good examples of this. It's a bit like how Weimann used to play for us.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I've said it before but England really are the personification of a head down, headless chicken team who play the game at 100mph but don't have a clue what to do when the play is slowed and composure is needed.

As I type Ox sprints 30 yards and balloons a shot miles over the bar. Him, Steling, Walker and Rashford are all good examples of this. It's a bit like how Weimann used to play for us.

Soccer-Saturdays-Jeff-welcomes-the-compe

CLOSE ENOUGH!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Dier is **** shit!!

How many times does he get tackled in his own half. Has to be the slowest most lumbering midfielder eligable to actually play. Utter carthorse.

Dier says hi ;) 

i get what you're saying though. 

• Like 1

Â