Malta v England Slovakia v England

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Ha Sterling playing badly? What a surprise, horrific player, just saw the line up and Jake Livermore is starting, LOL

Southgate seems to have a thing for Livermore. I hate seeing him in the team what a boring mediocre player. Why is it England can never have a manager who attacks. It's been this boring shit since 2002(ish)

Its quite apt they played REM at half time, because this sh#t is sending me to sleep. 

Sterling is nothing more than a sprinter. What was he thinking with that chance in the first few minutes?

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

This team is shite, a vastly better manager than Southgate wouldn't achieve much more than him. There's absolutely no world class players in the squad and the vast majority of them are either average or shite. 

Absolutely. I really can't remember a weaker England side. 

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Been watching the Crystal Maze but dosen't surprise me, England really are an irrelevance at the top level of the international game now.

They'll struggle to make it out of the group at the world cup.

If England can take it to the third group game it'll be an improvement over last time.

Harry Kane dropping in and hitting a lovely shot from 35 yards that stung the keepers hands.

Probably fed up watching Henderson and Livermore pass it between themselves and the fullbacks, then giving it away the second it requires a pass throughthe lines.

Our bank of 7 players trotting around the halfway line when we are in possession have been glorious.

Edited by rodders0223

I know this hasn't been a great game, but there are some really interesting players in and around this England team.  Alli really looks the part already and is still young enough to improve, Rashford is coming along nicely.  Kane is a goal scorer, his record the last couple of years has been phenomenal at club level.  I have more hope for us now than I had for the last ten years of relying on Rooney.

Â