EFL (Carabao) Cup 3rd Round Draw

bannedfromHandV

I want Man U at home - we have to beat them here eventually and in the Cup eventually i think our best chance is as a 'giant killing' 'upset' ...plus there'd be a good crowd, we could Chant how much we don't like Jose, and a win would feel a lot more satisfying than beating Wigan etc. whilst a decent defeat would be ok too.

I'm not too bothered who we get, the league is of ultimate importance so if we go out in the next round then so be it. If I had to choose I'd probably go either Baggies for the craic, or Man City so that Dr Tony can have a word in Pep's ear.

1 hour ago, terrytini said:

I want Man U at home - we have to beat them here eventually and in the Cup eventually i think our best chance is as a 'giant killing' 'upset' ...plus there'd be a good crowd, we could Chant how much we don't like Jose, and a win would feel a lot more satisfying than beating Wigan etc. whilst a decent defeat would be ok too.

United's back up team would absolutely destroy our first team. Plus it's early in the season so those players would want to prove themselves. No thank you. 

Pretty dodgy that they can't even stream the draw or record it and then show it at some point. My fantasy league has done cup draws and streamed them from their phones ffs. We'll just have to take their word for it. They, as in the people who shown one team playing 2 different teams, in the same round...