The Fans

Don_Simon

Yeah I agree, a lot of people bash our fans for being moaners but the fact people are still turning up after consistently watching shit is a credit to all

sanity might need to be questioned though ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yeah I agree, a lot of people bash our fans for being moaners but the fact people are still turning up after consistently watching shit is a credit to all

sanity might need to be questioned though ;)

Of this, there is no doubt!

A decent atmosphere aswell tonight... Even though most did have it for free ;) I think our fans are harshly thought of. We consistently have the best away support, still average high 20s/low 30s and as much as people say we are fickle I don't believe many other fans that had gone through what we have in the last decade would still stick with the club like we have. 

I think the fact it was a free ticket helped, I certainly wouldn't have paid.

By and large our fans are great, you do get odd idiot. There was a woman a few rows back from me tonight, my god what a gob shite. 4-1 up a few minutes left on the clock and she screeches... "**** hell villa you're shit stop **** about with it and get it forward".... clueless 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I think the fact it was a free ticket helped, I certainly wouldn't have paid.

By and large our fans are great, you do get odd idiot. There was a woman a few rows back from me tonight, my god what a gob shite. 4-1 up a few minutes left on the clock and she screeches... "**** hell villa you're shit stop **** about with it and get it forward".... clueless 

You should have said "pipe down bint" ;)

• Like 2

Â