Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

22 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Looks like McGinn offers as much in the form of delivery too.  Wouldn't say no to Snoddy but not desperate for him like I was.

Didnt think his set pieces were that great for us at all. Free kick shots used to smash wall a lot and Conor offered more in that dept than Snoddy

• Like 2

I loved Snoddy and would not turn my nose up at him returning.......but I too want to see some young legs and a freshness down the flank.....a fearless competitor with power and pace and a good delivery.

2 x 30+ year old wingers is maybe a bit too much of a stretch for 46 games.

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Looks like McGinn offers as much in the form of delivery too.  Wouldn't say no to Snoddy but not desperate for him like I was.

I have thought all summer that Snoddy would return as a late loanee at the tail end of August. Having watched McGinn on Saturday, I am not so sure we will need him now.

On 13/08/2018 at 12:36, NeilS said:

I have thought all summer that Snoddy would return as a late loanee at the tail end of August. Having watched McGinn on Saturday, I am not so sure we will need him now.

Snoddy plays wide right while McGinn is in the middle

I'd still have him back but would take Bolaise or that Norwegian kid first if possible

31 minutes ago, Xela said:

Snoddy plays wide right while McGinn is in the middle

I'd still have him back but would take Bolaise or that Norwegian kid first if possible

And if he does come back, we don't need his left foot for dead balls, we've now got a guy who looks a much better option.

• 3 months later...
31 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

2 assists for Snoddy tonight. Seems to be turning it around, and even those shithouse West Ham fans are praising him recently.

I don't think Moyes rated him tbh.

He has played quite a few times this season for West Ham and is doing well.

In the press this morning Pellegrini was praising him and interestingly also said he told Snoddy he had chance of playing if he lost weight during pre season.

He was good for us last season but imagine it''s not something he'd had done if that request had come from Steve Bruce.

8 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

In the press this morning Pellegrini was praising him and interestingly also said he told Snoddy he had chance of playing if he lost weight during pre season.

He was good for us last season but imagine it''s not something he'd had done if that request had come from Steve Bruce.

Its hard when Bruce is telling you to lose weight while he is eating a kebab 

• Haha 2

On 12/08/2018 at 14:43, Dr_Pangloss said:

I don't want him back. I want someone a lot younger, with more pace, and more potential, we need to build for the future, Snodgrass should be in the past.

This. I would hate to see him back here. We already have Johnny K and Albert who are the wrong age and near the end. We don't need another player in decline. 

Â