14 hours ago, TRO said:
  • Didier Six...............84/85
  • Tony Morley.......... 79/83
  • Willie Anderson.....67/73
  • Harry Burrows.......58/65
  • John MacLeod......64/68
  • Mick Ferguson......68/69

I'll leave a few more for others

Didier Six is a good shout Tro, forgotten about him. The rest are somewhat out of the timeline I was referring to. ;)

Although I probably didn't state it my point was that I think Snodgrass is already up there as one of the best Right Wingers we've had here in the last 35 years imo.

8 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

Didier Six is a good shout Tro, forgotten about him. The rest are somewhat out of the timeline I was referring to. ;)

Although I probably didn't state it my point was that I think Snodgrass is already up there as one of the best Right Wingers we've had here in the last 35 years imo.

• Paul Birch
  • Nigel Callaghan
  • Steve Froggatt
  • Ray Houghton
  • Franz Carr
  • Alan Thompson
  • Steve Stone( I think you mentioned)
  • Hassan Kachloul
  • Shaun Maloney
  • Didier Agathe
  • Agbonlahor ( at times)

just a few more.......But Snoddy is a very good one imo.

Edited by TRO

I'm shocked to hear we played him on the left. Especially considering how effective him and Elmo have been on the right. Also the fact he blamed his poor form at West Ham on being played there. 

Bruce must have really feared sessignon so wanted the right side defensive. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

Yes he seemed to be rubbing his head but I can’t quite recall if that was a different incident or whether rubbed it as he got up after treatment.

There was a moment when he delayed playing a pass from Onomah I think and as he turned it round the corner the PNE player caught him a nasty one.....no free kick.

2 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Bruce said he was ill and felt sick. I didn't get the impression it was anything that will keep him out and expect him to be fine for Saturday.

Agree. We need to get the key men all together and performing again.

We've had a shit streak creeping in and we need to eradicate that.

He was poor against Preston, possibly the injury, but I think more to do with not getting the overlapping support from Tuanzebe. Snoddy only really has one trick, he either cuts inside or releases the pass for the overlap. Without the overlap, the defender knows exactly what he is going to do, and he was dispossessed several times because of this. I'm not keen on Elmo at RB, but he does help out well with the overlap runs.

18 hours ago, Nigel said:

Anyone know why he had to come off?

Disaster if hes out as well!

He was quite close to us in the Doug Ellis.....just looked unwell and out of sorts.

(maybe he thought, **** this, with them two out I am going to have to work tonight) :D

just kidding.

Edited by TRO
  • Thanks 1

Â