Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

2 hours ago, Nigel said:

Apparently misses Milwall due to yellow card accumulation. 

Real problem this!

at least grealish and lansbury are back fit and improving their touch. We have some alternatives happily

40 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Was poor. As usual once he gets a yellow card he then goes missing. Expect more from him

He was poor, as were most our players. On the other hand, Leeds doubled up on him every time he got the ball in the first half. They knew our offense has depended on Snodgrass' creativeness and assists for a while now.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nigel said:

Apparently misses Milwall due to yellow card accumulation. 

Real problem this!

At least the ban is against millwall and not derby, we need him more for derby game so that's lucky its this week.

poor this week, he let the Leeds fan get to him

On 04/11/2017 at 19:17, sidcow said:

Needs to be dropped. I was quietly pleased he looked like being injured as I wanted to see a change anyway. 

He was awful today and in fact I've been surprised at just how poor he's been full stop. 

No way is he ever going to be good enough for the premier league. Not surprised Wet Spam have let him come here. 

Let's get O'Hare or Gresford into the team instead and certainly Green when back. This is someone else's player we are talking about, OK if they're doing the business but he really isn't. 

My opinion remains the same. 

If we passed to him he'd be better. Twice in the first 15 min against mil wall, he was free at the back post, Davies and adomah totally ignored him. It was him going mental at everyone standing still instead of moving. Think he's on a different wavelength to those around him. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stratvillan said:

If we passed to him he'd be better. Twice in the first 15 min against mil wall, he was free at the back post, Davies and adomah totally ignored him. It was him going mental at everyone standing still instead of moving. Think he's on a different wavelength to those around him. 

Yep. Should have been 2 up. 

5 hours ago, AVTuco said:

Without him, we have nothing going forward.

Adomah is getting the headlines because of his goals but Snodgrass is our most important attacking player. Pretty much everything we do goes through him.

Edited by Nigel
  • Like 1

Fat, slow and a shocking touch. Terrible today, not for the first time. In fact he has been at least poor in the majority of games played for us and those moments of 'magic' are increasingly disappearing. Another player who is not delivering and today I saw total apathy, he couldn't be arsed. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 2

Another who like hourihane barks at the ref given the whole "look how much I care" attitude.  I don't care. He's not fit. No creativity. No end product.  Need more leaders like Chester.  Best signing this club made in years.

On 23/12/2017 at 19:32, Dr_Pangloss said:

Fat, slow and a shocking touch. Terrible today, not for the first time. In fact he has been at least poor in the majority of games played for us and those moments of 'magic' are increasingly disappearing. Another player who is not delivering and today I saw total apathy, he couldn't be arsed. 

Yep. Not sure what he's supposed to add to the side. Whenever he receives the ball he either gives it away or cuts inside to give it to someone else. Never goes past his man ergo easy to defend against and the opposition full back can push high up. Expected a player of his experience and ability to be shouldering a large amount of responsibility for our promotion push, instead he's looking more and more like McCormack as the weeks roll by. Can't wait for Green to get fit so we don't have him clogging up our right wing.

Â