Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

Would definitely welcome this signing, am sure he would help and contribute in our attacking play. Could be the extra spark we need.

Just...the Elmohamady signing barely makes sense now really...I prefer Adomah and we already have too many RBs or even RWB...

We should go back to Sheff Wed and offer them Hutton.

8 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Did Adomah play on the left of mid yesterday? If so that could leave Elmo and Snodders to fight it out for RM and Green and Adomah for the left (even though he's not left footed)

Think it was Adomah on the right and Bjarnason on the left.

45 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Did Adomah play on the left of mid yesterday? If so that could leave Elmo and Snodders to fight it out for RM and Green and Adomah for the left (even though he's not left footed)

And coming up next on CBBC we have Elmo and Snodders.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

8 games 7 as sub. Hardly had a run. Was the main man at Hull and I think they got him as a cut price Payet for set pieces and it didn't work out

I honestly think West Ham bought him to relegate Hull.  They were only 2 points ahead of them at the time.  Never really wanted him but he was fantastic for Hull

1 hour ago, dounavilla said:

Despite what the news sites are reporting, I have a feeling were non in for him but rather a striker/centre forward. 

Just my opinion.

We are def in for him.  Villatransfers says so and thats gospel to me

Snodgrass is close, I will only get full scoop if it's a loan with obligation to buy, if it's just a loan I will find out pretty late on

• Like 1

I think it would be a great signing and would give us without doubt the best squad in the league. With him on the left and Elmo on the right we would have genuinely decent delivery from both sides. Its less than a year ago that he looked like a world beater in the Prem for Hull (albeit for a short period) but they were practically a one-man team when he was on form. 

Only downside is I don't see Grealish/Green in the team with him around, and it would be nice to see them develop, but I think he will be a lot more consistent than either of them

I like him but don't think we need yet another right winger. Adomah & Elmo are better than just about every other right winger in the league already.

He has said himself that he doesn't really like playing on the left so would seem to be an odd signing. Go back a few weeks before we signed elmo and it would have been a no brainer but not now.

“I was also asked to play on the left to fill the gap vacated by Dmitri Payet but it's never been my position. I've scored nearly a hundred goals as a mainly right-sided player and I've said to the manager that's where I think I'm most effective."

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/06/08/robert-snodgrass-feels-hes-been-played-out-of-position-at-west-h/

Â