Sunday 

Premier League

Super Sunday 

Huddersfield v Newcastle 1.30pm SS2

Spurs v Chelsea 4pm SS2

MOTD 2 10.30pm

3 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Arsenal wont finish top 4 

Chelsea and Liverpool will struggle with CL so can see both dropping plenty of points so that can let Arsenal in.

I was going to say this game shows once again why they won't win the league again under Wenger but I haven't actually seen a pundit tip them to win so a moot point.

32 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Chelsea and Liverpool will struggle with CL so can see both dropping plenty of points so that can let Arsenal in.

I was going to say this game shows once again why they won't win the league again under Wenger but I haven't actually seen a pundit tip them to win so a moot point.

Probably should have lost to Leicester too. Mind you a bit unlucky with the goal given offside. 

A title winning side doesn’t have Welbeck starting week in week out. Doesn’t have Monreal starting at centre back and invests in better full backs. Bellerin is and always be a liability, pace can only get you out of so much trouble. Xhaka is a squad player at best in most title winning teams yet he starts week in week out for them. Chamberlain and Walcott haven’t pushed on and developed, Walcott in particular should’ve been sold off some time ago, he is far too comfortable. Years of mismanagement and neglect at Arsenal football club could quite easily see them missing out on top 4. Again.

• Like 1

Â