Pre-match thread

roonst83

I don't know, but maybe Gabby is completely out through and Hogan has been patched up enough to be on the bench. I am with others when it comes to it looking at a patched up side after the money we have spent. 

Saying that when a good percentage of money spent was on Codeger and McCormick our options are limited at the moment. Lansbury (another big signing), hasn't performed well at all outside of the Hull game, but I feel he could have come in and taken a bit of the pressure off of Omonah.

Hutton, he is a very lucky man.

"There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time." - Malcolm X, lets hope he was right.

So he is now throwing kids in and hoping they can sort out his problems. The lad may or may not be ready, he may well have early his chance I don't know but I rather suspect this is just Bruce throwing cowshit at the wall and hoping something sticks.

Call me old fashioned but rather than changing the team all the time hoping to hit on something that works I'd like to see him solve things at BMH, working on training, coaching and building a team. Guess that isn't Bruce's thing.

I hope we win but even if we do it won't alter my view on him.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, villianusa said:

"There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time." - Malcolm X, lets hope he was right.

"See, there are three kinds of people: dicks, pussies and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along and dicks just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything. So pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while because, pussies get **** by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes! And if they didn't **** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!"

―Drunk in Bar, Team America

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

So he is now throwing kids in and hoping they can sort out his problems. The lad may or may not be ready, he may well have early his chance I don't know but I rather suspect this is just Bruce throwing cowshit at the wall and hoping something sticks.

Call me old fashioned but rather than changing the team all the time hoping to hit on something that works I'd like to see him solve things at BMH, working on training, coaching and building a team. Guess that isn't Bruce's thing.

I hope we win but even if we do it won't alter my view on him.

I'm hoping he's stumbled on a solution throwing a few kids in, they should hopefully add a bit of pace but I'm worried about Hutton and Whelan breaking down most of our attacks before they even begin.  If he was going for Green and Davis, why not Bree who has played quite a lot of matches at this level?  I agree that it seems it would be more luck than judgment if we pull it off, he hasn't planned this at all which is pretty shameful.