Pre-match thread

roonst83

This will be a carbon copy of the Hull game. During the first 10-25 minutes we will attempt to play football, but we won't score. For the remainder of the game Bruce will have the entire side defending 'en masse' whilst making Norwich look like Barcelona as he did against Reading.

Needs consistency with his line-ups. Last match's midfield was at least decent defensively. The first goal we conceded had a deal of luck involved, and the second goal was us completely falling asleep on a corner. 

I hope to see Bruce keep the same team except stick Adomah-Gabby-Elmo as the front three. 

This won't  be the team but **** it.. how about:

Johnstone

Bree Terry Chester Taylor

Whelan

Onomah Hourihane

O Hare

Gabby RHM

Midfiled diamond, gabby whilst poor against Cardiff, still holds the ball up the best and can cause a few problems. With the youngsters around him he won't have to do all the running.

Here's what I think he'll put out

Johnstone

Hutton Terry Chester Taylor

Whelan

Onomah Hourihane

Adomah Agbonlahor Bjarnsson/Green

Playing Hutton and Gabby should be a sackable offence regardless of the result.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

It's what BBC WM are reporting. 

I think Bruce might be desperate enough to do it. 

Then I bet we see him rock up with another injury. I must admit I saw more in tishbola than Whelan so far (i appreciate its still early days but Whelan looks very average to me)#

I would have rather groomed Tishbola as a holding mdifielder  and cover for Jedinak than sign Whelan 

• Like 1